The thoughts of DJB....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:Sorry what does broad brush mean?
Summerise the position without compromising the detail or what was discussed...

broad-brush
adjective
adjective: broadbrush

lacking in detail and finesse.
DI Mike Dashwood

You Have to wonder whether there will be such things as members if the Club changes structure??

At present their are no shareholders so the members are in many ways the shareholders, but with no financial obligations or advantages. Once/if the structure changes then the board/shareholders will be in that position. will there even be 'members' of the Club after that point??
Alan

Both bids proposed considering the merging of the supporters club and membership. Neither made it compulsory, nor could they.
DI Mike Dashwood

But will there be such a thing as membership Alan?? I don't know answer just wondering how it will work. What will their role be it the Club becomes a Limited Company rather than Limited by Liability??
Alan

No, I get that, I was responding to the points above.

It's tricky. The members club would have to become a trust that held the shares, I guess. I'm not a corporate lawyer, so don't know the answer.
The Romford Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:The Romford dagger....I like merge did speak in confidence to one of the supporters club committee. I will not betray that confidence. I will also except your apology for calling me a liar in advance
You can't use something on here to make a point but then not disclose what that something is.

Without any facts, the point you make is irrelevant as you can simply have made this conversation up to further your argument.

So you'll be waiting a while for that apology.