The thoughts of DJB....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:Adrian.....Mike has apologised to me and has not said in his reply that he feels insulted and I should apologise as well. I am entitled to my opinion or is the nkd flag still flying high at the daggers?
Uh huh! :lol:
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:Tommy.....yes I did contact the supporters club as Mike suggested. And btw I was not complaining just expressing an opinion. Mike has done a great job and I have praised him for his efforts previously. Mike and I agree on our preferred way forward bur sadly that's not an option is it?
Care to share what they said?
diggerdagger1

Make....the answer to your question is no. In your words to me "knock yourself out" I am sure they would love to hear from you!
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:Make....the answer to your question is no. In your words to me "knock yourself out" I am sure they would love to hear from you!
I'm not hard to find!

Not even a flavour of what they said?
diggerdagger1

Why should they find you as you have approaches everybody else what's different about the supporters club? The answer to your other point is no.
The Romford Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:Why should they find you as you have approaches everybody else what's different about the supporters club? The answer to your other point is no.
So you haven't spoke to them basically.

Otherwise you'd say.

Let's call a spade a spade here.
Auntie Merge

I spoke to the supporters club and as I understand it they are against the Tamplin bid.
They are unlikely to agree any joining of the supporters club and the members as they are independent from the club.
Mike the Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote:I spoke to the supporters club and as I understand it they are against the Tamplin bid.
They are unlikely to agree any joining of the supporters club and the members as they are independent from the club.
In which case, they will not get a seat on the board as things stand if Tamplin wins next week.

Time for some leadership.
Alan

Auntie Merge wrote:I spoke to the supporters club and as I understand it they are against the Tamplin bid.
I can see the sense in that.
diggerdagger1

I am both a member and a member of rhe supporters club. If I was only a supporters club member I would be pretty pissed off with the tamplin consortium. Two representatives on the board from a merged members and supporters club but only one from the members if a merge does not take place. This implies they think more of the members than the supporters club. Then there's the wording approved by the board. What does this mean?if I was the members chosen rep and was then turned down by the board I would along with many other members would not be happy.
Auntie Merge

Mike the Dagger wrote:
In which case, they will not get a seat on the board as things stand if Tamplin wins next week.

No one actually asked them.

Why does a vote for the supporters club rely on them merging with the members? It seems that when they merge with the members, then there are two votes on offer but if they don't merge with the members then there is only one vote on offer and no plan to include them in any way.
Mike the Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:

No one actually asked them.

Why does a vote for the supporters club rely on them merging with the members? It seems that when they merge with the members, then there are two votes on offer but if they don't merge with the members then there is only one vote on offer and no plan to include them in any way.
Which is why I would have expected the Supporters club to have been in touch with the bidding parties. At the moment its a proposal. No reason they can't argue their corner for a different arrangement.
diggerdagger1

The Romford dagger....I like merge did speak in confidence to one of the supporters club committee. I will not betray that confidence. I will also except your apology for calling me a liar in advance
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:The Romford dagger....I like merge did speak in confidence to one of the supporters club committee. I will not betray that confidence. I will also except your apology for calling me a liar in advance
Yet you can't even broadbrush say what their position is?

Have they spoken to both the bidding parties?
diggerdagger1

Sorry what does broad brush mean?