Ronnie Moore Post Match

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Sagres

audioboom.com/boos/5142422-eastleighfc-boss-ronnie-moore-reflects-on-defeat-to-dagenham-redbridge
Diggerthedog

Sour grapes. Man under pressure lots of money spent and 8th. Thanks for the 3 points and the Wembley win.

We dominated first half should have really been ahead, Howell missed a sitter. They were marginally better second half but I don't remember Justham making a save second half.
stanton101

Hold on Ronnie, so you have a few players missing, well by some strange coincidence so had we!!
Doe, Boucard, Guttridge etc etc. And what game was he watching, we hit the bar twice ffs! And what's this, if we play like this and that cobblers. If we'd have played anywhere near where we can play, we'd have tore them a new arse.
On reflection a draw was probably a fair result, but you're a typical whining Scouse, we won, you came second, end of.
daggersjeff

The twat's still hurting from 2010!!

6 years on and John Still puts it through him again!!

:lol:
diggerdagger1

Anybody know how I can listen to mr Ronnie Moore? Can somebody share a link?
BB-Dagger

Nothing sounds as sweet as a whinging scouser
Sagres

diggerdagger1 wrote:Anybody know how I can listen to mr Ronnie Moore? Can somebody share a link?
Highlight, Right Click, Go to: audioboom.com/boos/5142422-eastleighfc-boss-ronnie-moore-reflects-on-defeat-to-dagenham-redbridge
Phippo

Did Ronnie really mean to say all that!? Like others in the past, he should have tempered what he said. Worrying though to know we could/should have been on the end of a hammering! :D
diggerdagger1

Thanks auntie merge. That's auntie merge 1 sorry not 6 and Sagres 0. Ronnie Moore is not a big fan of the daggers is he ? Feel a song coming as long as it does not offend him eh
diggerdagger1

Been told by people at the game that a draw would have been a fair result. Any views please? Was at Orient with a Pompey mate. Just seen the goal don't care much but what was there keeper doimg for the goal? According to my Pompey mate he went to aldershot vs fgr on Tuesday and he said fgr were awesome and his bet for the title. Bloody cheek so I told him to go away then realised he had got me a comp for orient so soon let him off what a mersanery eh!
SUSSEX DAGGER

8 hour drive on Tuesday but could not make it for a 40 minute one yesterday.

Well after listening to that I am cancelling Dagges Player, swore I heard the Commentator tell me we hit the frame of the goal twice , Luke Howell force a good save out their keeper and blast over from 6 yards . We also score a goal and yer we only had two attempts on their goal.

Hang on before I do anything so rash I must remember I have always thought the bloke was an idiot and he has just confirmed it
Pondfield Dagger

ronnie moore `we haven't played well today, but have played a millions time better than they have`.

LOL
speedy

I think after listening to that interview Ronnie Moore was in the Eastbrook, not Eastleigh !
Mike the Dagger

Pondfield Dagger wrote:ronnie moore `we haven't played well today, but have played a millions time better than they have`.
You would think that aa man as experienced as Moore would know "that's football".