Lawson D'Ath...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Richie

Mike the Dagger wrote:Remains a Dagger until May

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/l ... 25257.aspx
Not sure how I feel about this, on one hand he's a good player. But also I don't think he's better than what we have when all fit, and I'd rather play our own players.

Maybe Howell's injury was a bad one?
Mike the Dagger

The Post article says xrays showed its not a break and Howell is now having a scan.

Given Reading are paying D'Ath's wages, I can't see how we go wrong TBH.
matt_drfc

Considering Reading are paying his wages I'd rather have him than not have him.
Richie

Yeah, fair point about the wages. Five into 3 will be interesting though, or is it even 3 anymore with Norris?
matt_drfc

Richie wrote:Yeah, fair point about the wages. Five into 3 will be interesting though, or is it even 3 anymore with Norris?
Nice to have options, but V Rochdale I'd have Bingham in for Norris. Other than that, same as last night.
ARNU

D'Ath is better than what we've got and he aint scared to put his foot in either.I like him.Norris is also as good as if not better than what we got already too,a goal a game so far and one of those he came on as sub.Howell's had a mediocre season,no reason he cant be dropped for Bingham and D'Ath to start.Medy and Zavon (Favourites of mine) aren't really firing on all 4 cylinders at the moment either so theres plenty of Scope for Shields to get a run in the team.

Gret news about D'Ath who I call Death as its easier.Lets get Norris on the same deal please.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagdale

Great news, think along eventually with Norris could be the finds of the season and giving us a greater edge, slim workhorse and love it when he eggs on the fans. Quick moving that ball around and think by May were be taking about him a lot more. Wonder if he could work well with Billy? Crossing my mind a bit now.
matt_drfc

Dagdale wrote:Great news, think along eventually with Norris could be the finds of the season and giving us a greater edge, slim workhorse and love it when he eggs on the fans. Quick moving that ball around and think by May were be taking about him a lot more. Wonder if he could work well with Billy? Crossing my mind a bit now.
I think D'Ath is a better version of Howell. Does everything Howell does and offers more on the ball. A midfield of Bingham, Ogogo and D'Ath would work well!
Mikins

I'm more than happy, he's a cracking player, lot of potential there - and got the one thing we've missed in a lot of loanees, he looks like he gives a shit, gets worked up, tried to gee up the crowd and gets into everything. he'll easily play at a higher level further down the line but for the time being I'm happy he's here whilst we're short 2.5 midfielders.
Sorry about your damn luck!
IanC

love him to d`ath,reminds a bit of frenchie,all action and getting about the pitch all over,getting stuck in.Like frenchie though would love to see him get on the end of crosses and stick em away like the one he should have tucked away against scunny.