ESC

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ayrisdagger

Only two days 'til the Essex Senior cup and my favourite derby, Southend.

Predicted Lineup:

Cousins
Raymond
Shephard
Staunton
Raymond
Hyde
Howell
Donnellan
Assombalonga
Maguire-Drew
Benno

FT Score: 3-2 to the daggers!
Diggerthedog

ayrisdagger wrote:Only two days 'til the Essex Senior cup and my favourite derby, Southend.

Predicted Lineup:

Cousins
Raymond
Shephard
Staunton
Raymond
Hyde
Howell
Donnellan
Assombalonga
Maguire-Drew
Benno

FT Score: 3-2 to the daggers!
No chance the line up being that good. Plenty of kids we can't afford anymore injuries.
daggersjeff

Theres only two Frankie Raymonds....................
NickMurphy

Hopefully a few of the academy lads are given a go. Gone under the radar a bit but they're having an excellent season bar one poor result right at the very start.
Diggerthedog

Did anyone go? Decent result. Southend fans consoling themselves by saying we had 10 first teamers playing :lol:
lupins

Fully expected to see more there and those that didn't missed a treat, a very young side played with a fair degree of polish, organisation, ability and effort

Unfair to pick too many out as they all played well but Tyrique Hyde did not do himself any harm at all and when he fills out even more will be a very powerful midfielder

Assombolonga scored and got injured not quite sure what injury but his walk off was a bit stiff lol needed comedy music
speedy

Lots of pace about the team too. Thought the lad Joe White looked good and chipped in with a couple of goals.
i think Assombolonga cramped up after his goal, but his departure from the pitch was hilarious, looked like a cross between Crouch's robot and Worzel Gummage.
Richie

Anyone know who Joe White is? Academy boy I presume?
Mark

Yes. As are Gordon and Mongoy.