PROTEST TO REMAIN A FULL MEMBERS CLUB

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Now that the Easts have withdrawn their offer for the club it is time for all those supporters who want the club to remain a full members club to join our protest.

We will be gathering in the car park at the club from 18:15 on Monday. 17th October before
the members meeting. Even if you can't get there until later then please join us then.
WE NEED AS MANY SUPPORTERS AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD.

Don't sell the Daggers!
Say no to Tamplin!

Please PM me on here if you need any further info.
The Romford Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote:Now that the Easts have withdrawn their offer for the club it is time for all those supporters who want the club to remain a full members club to join our protest.

We will be gathering in the car park at the club from 18:15 on Monday. 17th October before
the members meeting. Even if you can't get there until later then please join us then.

Don't sell the Daggers!
Say no to Tamplin!

Will you post he number of people who join your protest if that's ok?

I'm predicting 50-60% of the number that turned up last time. If that.

Tanplin IN
dagger4eva

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Auntie Merge wrote:Now that the Easts have withdrawn their offer for the club it is time for all those supporters who want the club to remain a full members club to join our protest.

Don't sell the Daggers!
Say no to Tamplin!

Tanplin IN

Whatever the turnout, I shouldn't expect the total number will include any 'supporters' who have sacked off the club in order to watch Ipswich, home & away.
Auntie Merge

The Romford Dagger wrote:

Don't sell the Daggers!
Say no to Tamplin!

Tanplin IN
Yeah... I can't see it as his name isn't On the list.

DON'T SELL THE DAGGERS.
lupins

What is the actual benefit of remaining a Members Club?

When so very few supporters are actually interested in being one
TomMc

I would love to stay as a Members' Club, but it doesn't feel like a viable option at the moment.
NBDag

Fancy having a protest about Auntie Merge and her protests tbh
Diggerthedog

Why wait until Monday, we have a game on Saturday.
DI Mike Dashwood

There is a game tonight as well
Diggerthedog

Need to do it at a proper game, missed the chance against Tranmere. TV and all.
leewilson

It is your right to protest. However, I personally don't think it's right to protest at a game. If you're going to protest, outside the EGM is the right place to do it. Not on matchday when the priority is to win a game of football.
Diggerthedog

leewilson wrote:It is your right to protest. However, I personally don't think it's right to protest at a game. If you're going to protest, outside the EGM is the right place to do it. Not on matchday when the priority is to win a game of football.
Like you say it's our right protest, bring on Saturday. Prepare yourself Thommo.
leewilson

Diggerthedog wrote:
leewilson wrote:It is your right to protest. However, I personally don't think it's right to protest at a game. If you're going to protest, outside the EGM is the right place to do it. Not on matchday when the priority is to win a game of football.
Like you say it's our right protest, bring on Saturday. Prepare yourself Thommo.
I'm glad you see reason as always.
Diggerthedog

leewilson wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
I'm glad you see reason as always.
I get what your saying but the clubs future is far more important than one football match. There might not be any football matches at Victoria Road if this all ends in tears.
Alan

Do those wanting to stay as we are realise that if we stay as we are and go into administration, the administrator could end up flogging it to Tamplin (or anyone else), for less money? Just a thought.