PROTEST TO REMAIN A FULL MEMBERS CLUB

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Alan wrote:Do those wanting to stay as we are realise that if we stay as we are and go into administration, the administrator could end up flogging it to Tamplin (or anyone else), for less money? Just a thought.
And which creditor is going to currently force this then? You do realise the were close to admin is a load of bollocks to make the Tamplin offer seem more attractive to play the he is our savour card. Of course at the moment the finances are not great due to relegation but that would have soon been rectified.
The Romford Dagger

dagger4eva wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:
Auntie Merge wrote:Now that the Easts have withdrawn their offer for the club it is time for all those supporters who want the club to remain a full members club to join our protest.

We will be gathering in the car park at the club from 18:15 on Monday. 17th October before
the members meeting. Even if you can't get there until later then please join us then.
WE NEED AS MANY SUPPORTERS AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD.

Don't sell the Daggers!
Say no to Tamplin!

Please PM me on here if you need any further info.
Will you post he number of people who join your protest if that's ok?

I'm predicting 50-60% of the number that turned up last time. If that.

Tanplin IN

Whatever the turnout, I shouldn't expect the total number will include any 'supporters' who have sacked off the club in order to watch Ipswich, home & away.
Not sacked off the club.

Been an Ipswich supporter for 15 years. At young age it wasn't viable to go home and away, and dagenham are my local team.

I'll always hope daggers do will. And still come when I can.

Not sure your issue really? Dagenham needs all the support it can get.
Alan

Diggerthedog wrote:
Alan wrote:Do those wanting to stay as we are realise that if we stay as we are and go into administration, the administrator could end up flogging it to Tamplin (or anyone else), for less money? Just a thought.
And which creditor is going to currently force this then? You do realise the were close to admin is a load of bollocks to make the Tamplin offer seem more attractive to play the he is our savour card. Of course at the moment the finances are not great due to relegation but that would have soon been rectified.
We've been here before. HMRC are the creditor that petitions for administration in most football administrations. But directors can appoint an administrator if the company is insolvent. Insolvent means cannot pay its debts when they fall due, or the balance sheet test of liabilities exceeding assets. So if the vat bill arrives and we cannot pay it, hey presto...
Alan

Just to add - we paid our VAT with a loan from one of the people who want to change the structure of the club and to buy it. Would they loan the money again to perpetuate a situation they want to change?
Diggerthedog

Alan wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
We've been here before. HMRC are the creditor that petitions for administration in most football administrations. But directors can appoint an administrator if the company is insolvent. Insolvent means cannot pay its debts when they fall due, or the balance sheet test of liabilities exceeding assets. So if the vat bill arrives and we cannot pay it, hey presto...
Your stating the obvious but I did not expect anything else. My point being we should cut our cloth accordingly and live within our means. Our Tax bill is not that large enough for HMRC to wind us up, they would rather wait for the money. Yes Directors can enforce it but that would be foolish as we are limited by their personal guarantees at present.

We are not close to administration, it is complete hogwash from Kim Jong Thompson. He says what he wants when he wants for his own personal benefit. Cant wait for Saturday.
Alan

You're working on one hell of an assumption there, that the vat bill is such they'd be happy to wait, but also ignoring that the directors have a duty not to trade whilst the company is insolvent and to appoint an administrator if we are.
diggerdagger1

Would urge all fans opposed to the sale of our club to protest on Saturday and Monday. Would also urge all members opposed to the sale to vote against the sale at the egm. Apparently tamplin was shocked at the numbers attending the last protest as he was led to believe by Bennett and Thompson that ir was only a handful. Ok he will probably win but the more against the more he has to think about. This is our club and its future we are talking about
Auntie Merge

Just a reminder protestors will be gathering in the club car park from 6.15 pm tonight.
Please keep it 'peaceful'. This is our last chance to be heard.