Crowd

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ronaldaggero

ARNU wrote:I don't think the club helped itself with the ticket increases after 3 (well at least the last 2)seasons of utter dross on the field and constant scraping along the bottom of the division.Surprisingly I did re-new my season ticket though and bought the TBS combo deal mainly because I have always felt that the TBS stand should be the Daggers end and to not put money where my mouth is would have been a bit hypocritical..
I too seriously considered not renewing season tickets for myself and my son .. was really down after the last game of the season , didn't see that there was much to celebrate , even though we managed to stay up . The last game where we knew we needed something from the game and got nothing was a right downer . Then the season ticket price goes up and the junior age band went down :(

after a mail to the club and a phone call from Mr Thompson , I decided to get behind the team again and give Wayne a chance , his signings , the way we have tried to play football , has been ample reward . We have the signs of a good , though small , squad and I sense a run is due ........ anything is possible :)

come on you Daggers !!!!