Wealdstone (h) FA Cup

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:I'm guessing Alan you are a more mature individual. One who learnt basic decency from family and where calling everybody ***** and paedo's or telling random people to ****** off or does their women folk take it in the arse has never been big or clever,polite or mature or ever really acceptable. Quite how we'd expect some others to even see our point of view let alone behave properly we are pissing in the wind fella.

Whilst I understand Jordan feeling the need to return some of the compliments he was getting,yes with age he'll recognise his mistake.
What did you think of the game Anru or you going to play your Lilly Allen card?
Oh you changed your abuse ???

Whats a Lilly Allen Card ?
Yeah I changed it because I did not want you to cry or wet your pants about it, probably should have just left it.

Night tubby let me know what your thoughts are on the game or just come on here crying about abuse into your West Ham shirt.
ARNU

There was me thinking you'd got some manners at the last minute and shit out.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote: What did you think of the game Anru or you going to play your Lilly Allen card?
Oh you changed your abuse ???

Whats a Lilly Allen Card ?
Yeah I changed it because I did not want you to cry or wet your pants about it, probably should have just left it.

Night tubby let me know what your thoughts are on the game or just come on here crying about abuse into your West Ham shirt.
You need to get some help.
Paul from Barking

bearaab

Was the raider there?
The Romford Dagger

bearaab wrote:Was the raider there?
Someone said he was goin off on one on the train home