Wealdstone (h) FA Cup

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Pondfield Dagger

good game that, wealdstone gave it a good go i thought, unlucky at times hitting the post and the bar...

why keep the 308 away fans locked in at the final whistle?
Alan

Because they have form
Leopardman

Pretty solid display today. The only way they looked like troubling us was the long ball down the middle. Ref had a shocker, equally bad for both sides.
I wonder why the team at the end of every game walk round clapping the fans apart from the most vocal group in the TBS?
Adrian

Job done with minimal fuss.
Brilliant goal from JMD.

The officials couldn't have asked for an easier game and still managed to be awful.
Assistant giving offside from a throw, their 4 not being booked for the worst foul of the game by a mile and the handling of injuries was abysmal.
The ref took far too long to call the physio on more than once.
Giving a foul when their keeper got hurt was ridiculous. If there was a foul it was their player on Hawkins which lead to him taking out his own keeper.
leewilson

Thought we were poor first half. Lacked the intensity of usual. A couple were guilty of overplaying too much and we looked vulnerable to the ball over the top.

2nd half I thought we were far better, tightened up in the midfield and controlled the game. Wealdstone had two good moments in fairness to them which on another day could have seen them score twice but I thought we just about deserved it.

The ref and lino were awful. The lino gave a terrible offside against us first half when Fejiri was through. 2nd half he made another complete cock up when they put a nice move together and looked to put DJ Green in. Suppose it evened out at least in that sense.
stanton101

I thought we were a little flat today, a decent performance but nothing like how we can play. But then again we still won 3-1.
It would be impossible for us to play well every week and there are bound to be dips, but a wins a win and that's all that matters.
Special mention once again to Robinson who keeps battling no matter what, my motm once again.
Alan

Thought we were very poor first half, better second half. JM-D silly to goad away supporters when he scored, but he will learn.
Diggerthedog

Alan wrote:Thought we were very poor first half, better second half. JM-D silly to goad away supporters when he scored, but he will learn.
Why was it silly? They were giving him shit loads of abuse when he was taking corners. If you can't take it don't give it out. See Tony Roberts as a great example.

Unbelievable goal he scored but let's dig him out for putting his fingers to his lips. FFS.
Lcbdagger

Decent game... Hawkins, among others will wonder how we weren't in at half time one or two ahead but a comfortable enough in in the end.

Shocker from the Ref on a number of occasions today... early tackle on Boucaud from the No4 had most of the Sieve screaming!

Great journey home about half 6 too with the Wealdstone Raider in fine voice giving nonsense abuse to random commuters travelling on the District Line... he left a couple of extremely confused looking Polish neighbours of mine coming off the train at Barking wondering what on earth was going on!
Alan

Diggerthedog wrote:
Alan wrote:Thought we were very poor first half, better second half. JM-D silly to goad away supporters when he scored, but he will learn.
Why was it silly? They were giving him shit loads of abuse when he was taking corners. If you can't take it don't give it out. See Tony Roberts as a great example.

Unbelievable goal he scored but let's dig him out for putting his fingers to his lips. FFS.
Hardly digging him out, was it? And I think he will know that it was silly. If you don't, so be it.
Diggerthedog

Alan wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:

Hardly digging him out, was it? And I think he will know that it was silly. If you don't, so be it.
But you are digging him out. He scored a fantastic goal and you mention something petty. No surprise really though nanny state nonsense of doing everything perfect. Football is about emotions take that away and we might aswell support Arsenal.
ARNU

I'm guessing Alan you are a more mature individual. One who learnt basic decency from family and where calling everybody ***** and paedo's or telling random people to ****** off or does their women folk take it in the arse has never been big or clever,polite or mature or ever really acceptable. Quite how we'd expect some others to even see our point of view let alone behave properly we are pissing in the wind fella.

Whilst I understand Jordan feeling the need to return some of the compliments he was getting,yes with age he'll recognise his mistake.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:I'm guessing Alan you are a more mature individual. One who learnt basic decency from family and where calling everybody ***** and paedo's or telling random people to ****** off or does their women folk take it in the arse has never been big or clever,polite or mature or ever really acceptable. Quite how we'd expect some others to even see our point of view let alone behave properly we are pissing in the wind fella.

Whilst I understand Jordan feeling the need to return some of the compliments he was getting,yes with age he'll recognise his mistake.
What did you think of the game Anru or you going to play your Lilly Allen card?
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:I'm guessing Alan you are a more mature individual. One who learnt basic decency from family and where calling everybody ***** and paedo's or telling random people to ****** off or does their women folk take it in the arse has never been big or clever,polite or mature or ever really acceptable. Quite how we'd expect some others to even see our point of view let alone behave properly we are pissing in the wind fella.

What did you think of the game fat boy?
Like you ever ate a salad !
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:

What did you think of the game Anru or you going to play your Lilly Allen card?
Oh you changed your abuse ???

Whats a Lilly Allen Card ?