F.C. Halifax at home

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Now we know who we got by rights should be an easy game for us but as you know they will come here and play there hearts out and try and cause an upset ,so the game will be played between the 4th - 7th November looking forward to it and hopefully an easy progress to the 2nd round and hopefully progress to the 3rd round so we can draw a big premier team for us like Everton last year. ( revised this realised I got the rounds wrong )
Last edited by Daggernewbie on Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
SUSSEX DAGGER

It's written , Mr Tamplin will get half of his investment back when we draw Arsenal away in round three . Which I am given to understand is the most lucrative tie of the lot.
Lcbdagger

Made hard work of the win at the weekend but we should certainly have too much for Halifax at Home. Lee's hope we keep the league running through to the end of this month... A couple of defeats in the next three and the Cup game becomes a bit harder
BarkingRambo

I think the only reason we made hard work of Wealdstone was because we were determined to not break a sweat unless we needed to. If we had played with half the energy of most of our league games we would probably have battered them.
diggerdagger1

Sussex......how much is half of nothing? Led to believe that still mo money handed over yet!
FC Halifax

Pretty smug and low traffic forum this,i can promise you this won't be easy for you.
ARNU

FC Halifax wrote:Pretty smug and low traffic forum this,i can promise you this won't be easy for you.
We'll win 6-0.
Last edited by ARNU on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Auntie Merge

FC Halifax wrote:Pretty smug and low traffic forum this,i can promise you this won't be easy for you.
I hope you notice that the person who is underestimating you is named 'daggernewbie'.
(Probably connected to one of the people trying to buy our club at the moment.)

I can assure you that those of us who have been around a while are not underestimating you.
It will be a tough game for us.
Phippo

Auntie Merge wrote:
I hope you notice that the person who is underestimating you is named 'daggernewbie'.
(Probably connected to one of the people trying to buy our club at the moment.)

I can assure you that those of us who have been around a while are not underestimating you.
It will be a tough game for us.
Not becoming Mystic Merge are you ? I've been around the Daggers long enough to not underestimate any team we meet. It may well be a tough game, but the draw has been kind to us. I personally believe we give better performances when the opposition is (on paper) superior to us!
Daggernewbie

Auntie Merge :- Where in my statement have I underestimated F.C. Halifax if you read it properly "I said they will play there hearts out" and no I`m not connected to tamplin
NBDag

Low traffic forum- hit them where it hurts!
AVincelotFlyingLeap

ARNU wrote:
We'll win 6-0.
Just to say that this made me laugh out loud, well done Arnu. Petty and stupid jokes>>> any other jokes
durnzo

Paranoia at its finest there!!!
durnzo

Just read nbdags response, I thought the same thing!!! I've never gone on another teams forum, let alone called it on with "low traffic" abuse!! Is that a thing?

Could go either way, but unlike last season I'll be surprised/disappointed if we don't progress.
FC Halifax

durnzo wrote:Just read nbdags response, I thought the same thing!!! I've never gone on another teams forum, let alone called it on with "low traffic" abuse!! Is that a thing?

Could go either way, but unlike last season I'll be surprised/disappointed if we don't progress.
One of you're fans came on our forum claiming the tie was a cup final for us !! FFS
1.We've had our cup final this year-at Wembley and won...
2.Our 4th qualifier was a bigger tie/crowd than this will be..