Last night's meeting

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
durnzo

I'm just a thick spark and will happily bow to others superior knowledge on the subject, but can anyone give a simple, definitive answer as to whether or not the club is ****** for money???

Or am I over simplifying/missing the point?
Auntie Merge

durnzo wrote:I'm just a thick spark and will happily bow to others superior knowledge on the subject, but can anyone give a simple, definitive answer as to whether or not the club is ****** for money???

As I understand it, up until a few months ago, we were just about okay, and this included the parachute payment.
However since then we've been signing players left, right and centre on the basis of Tamplin's
Promises/money, that we are allegedly no longer the tight ship we once were and our ougoings are well above our means.

Add to that the gate of today -1215 I think, bearing in mind in our tight ship days in league two we needed 2000 to break even, I would say we are about as shafted as a date night with Ched Evans.
Mike the Dagger

durnzo wrote:I'm just a thick spark and will happily bow to others superior knowledge on the subject, but can anyone give a simple, definitive answer as to whether or not the club is ****** for money???

No one can give you that simple, definitive answer.

That is the whole problem!