Todays Game

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

The football was fine,John seems to be doing well on his budget . The bars were running at about30% before and after the game,compared to how they were 2+years ago. The food in the ground , was bad ,under cooked chips and dried out burgers . The club looked as if it was dying .This club is being killed off by very bad management.Will I come to the next home game ? Not sure.Will it still be there in another 2yrs ,if its run by the same management ,I dont think so.
Mark

The catering is getting worse by the week tbh. And no wonder our food hygiene score was so bad judging by how it's stored and transported.

The rolls are often stale, the chips are shite (taste like they've been thawed and refrozen). At least they've restored the tea pot last few games.
len

bloke down the pub wrote:The football was fine,John seems to be doing well on his budget . The bars were running at about30% before and after the game,compared to how they were 2+years ago. The food in the ground , was bad ,under cooked chips and dried out burgers . The club looked as if it was dying .This club is being killed off by very bad management.Will I come to the next home game ? Not sure.Will it still be there in another 2yrs ,if its run by the same management ,I dont think so.
We are second in the league and the football all season has been amazing, just try to look on the bright side.
NBDag

The catering really has been getting shite. The bread rolls used for the bacon sarnies are far too big and causes it all to be really dry. And the kitchen in the sieve is constantly running out of pies by/during half time, how can they keep on planning so poorly? Hopefully the stuff mentioned in this thread are some of the things that Tamplin is planning on improving straight away.
Diggerthedog

We outsource the catering for a rent, nothing to do with the club.

I had a burger with onions yesterday it did the job.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:We outsource the catering for a rent, nothing to do with the club.

I had a burger with onions yesterday it did the job.
Not a salad again then lol !

Seriously though the chips are rank and the stale burger buns are horrible.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bloke down the pub

[quote="Diggerthedog"]We outsource the catering for a rent, nothing to do with the club.

It everything to do with the club. Its this type of attitude that is rife in the club .When the food is shit, its the food at Dagenham & Redbridge that is crap,the tin pot catering Co Don't come into it .The food should do more than "A Job".
ThatRoundThing

Probably find that the caterers are putting unsold burger buns into the freezer to be used for the next home game.
I stopped buying anything from them about 18 months ago.
Diggerthedog

bloke down the pub wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:We outsource the catering for a rent, nothing to do with the club.

It everything to do with the club. Its this type of attitude that is rife in the club .When the food is shit, its the food at Dagenham & Redbridge that is crap,the tin pot catering Co Don't come into it .The food should do more than "A Job".
You clearly don't understand the concept of how it's set up.
bloke down the pub

Diggerthedog wrote:
bloke down the pub wrote:

You clearly don't understand the concept of how it's set up.

And that makes it right . Treat your customers with contempt and they go else where .
Diggerthedog

Nando's in Romford have a team playing in the Sunday morning Dagenham district 3rd division, enjoy.
bloke down the pub

Diggerthedog wrote:Nando's in Romford have a team playing in the Sunday morning Dagenham district 3rd division, enjoy.

Head of customer care are you .