Aldershot Town

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

So, after the disappointment of Saturday's late equaliser, we have a chance to put it right tonight as we entertain Aldershot Town under the Victoria Road floodlights. This is a big game that we need to win ahead of Saturday, though we might have to do it without Okenabirhie, who could join Guttridge, Pennell, Benson and Williams on the injury list.

I think we'll win 1-0 with Whitely scoring early on infront of 1352 fans, 201 of which are from the Shots.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Kevin

I'd be absolutely amazed if Okenabirhie is even close to the team for tonight - that was one hard mega-crunching tackle he took on Saturday.

Another tough one this. Our team is young & inexperienced - but they've got great work ethic & have played some great stuff at times this season.

Perhaps some kinda crazy 3-2 win..

C'mon you Daggers!! :D
Diggerthedog

I fancy a 0-0 or another 1-1.

Be a low crowd tonight about 1112 with 150 shots.

This was always going to be a tough month for us. Hopefully with some players coming back fit we can go again after FGR.
ThatRoundThing

I think it will be close, I think Aldershot will score, I'm a bit doubtful that we will score more than them tonight. 1-1 might be a good shout Diggerthedog
stanton101

Sadly I think we'll get beat, hope I'm wrong.

Daggers 1-3 Shots
Whitely

Art 1,143. (140)
BillyC94

It's looking to be another tough night tonight, I hope I'm wrong but imagine Craig Robson and Fejiri will both miss tonight and potentially Saturday depending on what the damage is. The Shots are in a decent position so it's a shame we've not got a Guiseley or a Ferriby tonight (no disrespect to them). Saying that we grounded out a result at Eastleigh without Doey and Boucard so we're made of harder stuff than we were last year. Imagine Joshy Staunton will come in for Robson and Howell will play in the hole with Whitley being pushed out wide tonight, as Stilly mentioned earlier - we're a bit thin on the ground at the moment. However, I like to stay optimistic so I'll go with;
Daggers 2-1 Shots (Hawkins & JMD) Att: 1,250 (250 Shots fans)
It's a game of opinions. @BillyCove94
The Romford Dagger

2-1 Daggers
bloke down the pub

Well Done
Lcbdagger

DaggerJoel11 wrote:So, after the disappointment of Saturday's late equaliser, we have a chance to put it right tonight as we entertain Aldershot Town under the Victoria Road floodlights. This is a big game that we need to win ahead of Saturday, though we might have to do it without Okenabirhie, who could join Guttridge, Pennell, Benson and Williams on the injury list.

I think we'll win 1-0 with Whitely scoring early on infront of 1352 fans, 201 of which are from the Shots.
Early on... late on... all immaterial... great shout young man!
Leopardman

Bloody good game that! Aldershot are a very decent team and it could have gone either way. The squad is looking very thin at the moment with the crop of injuries, could do with one or two back for Forest Green Saturday.
stanton101

As the score suggests, we just edged it, but it could have gone either way. We are beginning to look like a tired side at the moment. With all the injuries there's very little chance of any squad rotation against the lesser sides in this division. I hope We get some back for Saturday any kind of result against the league leaders would be great.
Although motm went to Robinson tonight, I think a special mentions should go to Staunton who filled in admirably once again, JMD, and whitely who took his goal very well indeed.
FGR, here we come.
Richie

Really good game that, think a draw would have been fair but maybe we had a little more quality in the box and it showed.

Hawkins, Whitely & Robinson all top class tonight