Beating Aldershot

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

What a great win for us back and forth the game went either side could have grabbed the points glad it was us,it certainly kept my nerves on edge all 90 odd minutes needed this win to keep pace with Forest Green now lets grab some points from them on Saturday C.O.Y.D. :D
Dagdale

What a great night of football, great end to end stuff and Aldershot under Waddock carry on playing like tonight will be up there near the summit too come late April, but our boys deservedly edged it and done us proud again, what better time to win a game ten minutes or so from the end.
Really love watching the revamped Daggers now, so much fight and team morale and Justin's brilliant save at what 92nd minute, knew our night couldn't get any sweeter. The more I see Matty Robinson in a daggers shirt I can't believe what a revelation his become wearing the swords, covers every blade of grass, roll on Saturday and show the veggies whose in charge and let's take a good mob to Gloucestershire's green and pleasant land!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Looking at our games this month who would have had a brass nickle on Torquey being the only team to beat us ?

We have played some good sides this month yet have only managed to lose against one of the worst I have seen all season.

Its a funny old game