Window

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Trouble with success at this level is our players appeal to other teams. We don't stand in anyone's way so I think we might lose a few at a very crucial time. Who will be off ?
Hawkins, Faye , Whitley Boucard and Doe all doing the biz for us. JMD is a loan I think but hope he dosent get recalled. That would devastate us even if just a couple went. Get ya wallet out Mr Tamplin !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
diggerdagger1

Hear hear Arnu......but let's see if we see the £122500 due next Monday first. Then the £290000 for players stand sponsorship and board advertising.then we can worry about signing or keeping our existing players. Still strong rumours that tamplin has not given us a penny yet. Also still no sign of the clubs accounts to 30th June 2015 yet. Personally don't believe that financially its tamplin or administration. So over to you tamplin and Thompson you know how to stop all the rumours and more importantly you know what you should do. Any other decent people would act in a proper and decent manner.
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:Hear hear Arnu......but let's see if we see the £122500 due next Monday first. Then the £290000 for players stand sponsorship and board advertising.then we can worry about signing or keeping our existing players. Still strong rumours that tamplin has not given us a penny yet. Also still no sign of the clubs accounts to 30th June 2015 yet. Personally don't believe that financially its tamplin or administration. So over to you tamplin and Thompson you know how to stop all the rumours and more importantly you know what you should do. Any other decent people would act in a proper and decent manner.
All that, yet you voted for Tamplin's consortium, and didn't press for full accounts to be revealed at the EGM. Did you ask what money had been paid yet last week? Did you refuse to sit down until you got an answer?
ARNU

I didn't vote for anyone. I was not bothered either way but if he's taking over he needs to get his wallet out dosent he ?
Chigwellian

I didn't think you were a member Arnu.
ARNU

I'm not a member. I'd probably have voted for a cash injection if I had been , given the supposed perilous financial position we may be in. The whole club is tired and needs a boost from somewhere.
TomMc

ARNU wrote:I didn't vote for anyone. I was not bothered either way but if he's taking over he needs to get his wallet out dosent he ?
As Mike was quoting diggerdagger1, pretty sure his comments were aimed at him.
Westcliff Dagger

Apparently the money is in! :D
diggerdagger1

What money?
mickeyblue

but we finished 9th!
Auntie Merge

I read the statement and part of it seems odd
This has been accepted as an advanced non-refundable payment made as part of each investor's proposed investment in D&R 2016 Ltd, to be paid to D&R FC Ltd but to be noted in the books of D&R 2016 Ltd.
As I read it, the investors have paid over a non refundable payment ...
Into the investors account; not to the club. Or am I misunderstanding something?
Surely if the amount is non refundable it should go to the club and stay there until after the
takeover has been completed.
Adrian

There's a difference between where the cash ends up and where the investment is recorded.
The investment can't be recorded in the club as it currently stands because it's limited by guarantee.