Wayne Interview

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

If anyone wants to have a listen, Wayne speaks from 42:50

https://soundcloud.com/the-football-lea ... all-league
SUSSEX DAGGER

Thanks Matt would have missed that if you had not put it up.

Great interview and brings a few things back to reality. As fans some of us have all got a bit carried away, after listening to that what a Manager we have. Well done to the Board as well who unlike some of us fans remain realistic and appear to have one aim and that is to remain a Football League Club.

With our resources even that must be a hell of a challenge but living in the real world has obviously brought its own rewards.

Ok there is nothing new in this interview but would still do us all good to listen and remind ourselves that ever year we survive at this level takes one hell of an effort.

In my opinion we have already surpassed every expectation we could have realistically have held for this season, lets get to the safety and celebrate another fantastic success for this great little Club.
matt_drfc

No worries, I love listening to what he says on interviews like that, other than the scripted Daggers Player ones. He seems so down to earth, very pleased to have him! He will definitely go on to have a successful managerial career.
Dagdale

Really enjoyable to listen too, and listening to that from Wayne I'm pretty sure things are slowly heading in the right direction. We better be careful though we might lose him to the fashion industry!
Auntie Merge

Great Interview. Really looking forward to seeing Wayne's velvet jacket in the #wayneburnettfashionwatch.