Well F.C. Halifax Town away 15th Nov

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Well what can be said about the game ,why can`t we score goals now ? we are certainly missing some players but got to give it to Halifax they came here and pushed us all the way and they had their chances to win the game.Now for along trip up to them only hope we can get back to scoring ways soon starting next Saturday at home.Lets see what you the rest of you thought of today`s game.
RayleighDagger1986

I thort we looked a little flat going forward. GUTTERIDGE played with his back to goal most of the time and slowed down play and JMD was trying to beat every player......
Defended well and I have to give massive credit to Halifax as they played really well. I fear we may just lose up there.
stanton101

I think we'll just about scrape a win up there, but we might just need extra time. As said we looked a little flat today, JMD needs to stop thinking he's Messi and release the ball, sometimes the simple things when done properly are the best. Hopefully a full week off now until our next game and a much needed break.
NickMurphy

Hawkins & Robinson both missing for the replay on England C duty doesn't help either.
Mark

I believe I read that they would withdraw from England squad if there was a replay.
bearaab

Daggernewbie wrote:Well what can be said about the game ,why can`t we score goals now ?
The last time we didn't score was Torquay away on the 4th October.
FC Halifax

Draw was fair in my opinion and still think it's 50/50 for replay.Seems to be confusion over whether you're call up players will feature,anyone know for sure.
Daggernewbie

FC Halifax wrote:Draw was fair in my opinion and still think it's 50/50 for replay.Seems to be confusion over whether you're call up players will feature,anyone know for sure.
Not sure we have to see on the day.
Alan

FC Halifax wrote:Draw was fair in my opinion and still think it's 50/50 for replay.Seems to be confusion over whether you're call up players will feature,anyone know for sure.
Neither team deserved to win, it was dire. I thought both sides had very good penalty shouts. I'd imagine the players who have been called up will have to pull out of England C as we couldn't fill the bench on Saturday - even using youth players and had to start with a half fit Gutteridge who looked miles off the pace.
FC Halifax

Alan wrote:
Neither team deserved to win, it was dire. I thought both sides had very good penalty shouts. I'd imagine the players who have been called up will have to pull out of England C as we couldn't fill the bench on Saturday - even using youth players and had to start with a half fit Gutteridge who looked miles off the pace.
Enjoyed game,not as dire as some i've seen this year.Young Josh(7) had the beating of you're LB all day but went to ground too easily when watched back for that pen incident.The draw was sh!te last night.
Last edited by FC Halifax on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alan

At the moment we have a left back at right back and a central midfielder at left back (who was getting roasted and made the foul - I thought it was a penalty) such are our injuries.
Daggernewbie

I`m just wondering how many harden away supporters are going to make the trip up there ?
Dagger83

Daggernewbie wrote:I`m just wondering how many harden away supporters are going to make the trip up there ?
I might
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Adrian

Alan wrote:
The elbow on Hawkins was a stone wall penalty. The ref was looking straight at it and completely bottled it.
Not surprising after he and his assistant managed to not see the rugby tackle by the left back that should have seen him pick up his second yellow before half time.