Well F.C. Halifax Town away 15th Nov

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Well there is a coach going to Halifax Tuesday so the team will have some support can we beat the 26 who went to Morecambe last season ?
Dagdale

Well it'll be interesting how many go as the boys have not exactly kept the good form up the last couple of games but still think they, even with some worrying injuries have enough to bounce back and put us into the next round at the Shay, as long as the efforts there shore I speak for the 30 or so going that we'd appreciate it greatly. Obviously back in Yorkshire four days later at York has probably made it more of a hurdle for quite a few, hoping Geordie daggers may give us back up but notice 138 miles or so away, but you never know may raise a few stragglers.
Daggernewbie

We got a coach going so at least 21 supporters will be there plus who ever makes their own way there. C.O.Y.D.
Alan

Injuries: Williams, Robson, Howell, Okenabiherie, Robinson, Ling, Pennell, Donnellan.
International duty: Boucaud (possibly Hawkins too)
Cup tied: Barnwell, Heard

If you are going tonight, take your boots.
Mark

Hawkins withdrew but we're still struggling in midfield. I can't see many options. Hyde will almost certainly have to start.
FC Halifax

Daggernewbie wrote:We got a coach going so at least 21 supporters will be there plus who ever makes their own way there. C.O.Y.D.
At least you'll beat the Brackley 11 (on a saturday too)..
A S dagger97

Mark wrote:Hawkins withdrew but we're still struggling in midfield. I can't see many options. Hyde will almost certainly have to start.
Could Currie come out of retirement. Seriously tho this replay was the last possible thing we would have wanted.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!