Let`s grill Steve Thompson now at tonight`s forum

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Now Tamplin`s consortium has withdrawn it`s now down to Thompson and co. to answer to us or will it just be the normal bullshit coming out of his mouth ? we will see,so we have to make him squirm and give straight answers for a change and ask one main QUESTION :- ARE YOU GOING TO RESIGN
Westcliff Dagger

I agree that there are a lot of questions to answer as another poster mentioned legal costs of the process, will GT keep to his word (and realistically why would he, has he ever mentioned the "gentlemans agreement") and Steve's belief & support in said consortium. This process started in what, February so has cost lots of time and was to be frank arranged cackhandidly. I would say on a personal note I do believe Steve loves the Club (I'll get some stick for that but it's my view from my involvement with him) though I would say that if he was so committed to the idea I'm surprised he didn't resign on principle.

On another note why would Lee Goodwin etc come back now, particularly if Tommo stays?

A real mess.

Feel sorry for Paul Gwynne as he was Chairman until this gets sorted, well how long is that now?
Diggerthedog

One thing for sure if the Easts come back then Thompson will be gone.