Tonight`s forum what are your view`s

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

diggerdagger1 wrote:the board should take full responsibility. They were the ones who constantly recommended tamplin and chased him when he pulled out. Was told by a reliable source yesterday that the reason given id we could not get the vote through is utter garbage. Also that tamplin paid the full £122500 initial 10 per cent investment despite Thompson telling us at the fans forum that all 10 investors had paid there 10 per cent. Lie after lie from the board and in particular Thompson. What worries me that Thompson and Bennett are walking round with there smug grins and without a care in the world. Mark my words they are up to something. All I would say to everybody who loves the daggers please please do not let it happen. THOMPSON OUT BENNETT OUT SMYTHE OUT ps really worried about my fellow members as I overheard two of them saying as they were leaving the ground yesterday come back tamplin all is forgiven absolutely unbelievable. Also please do not feel any sympathy for Thompson being all alone as one person put it at the fans forum. Simmo offered to sit with him but the offer was declined apparently. Two other board members could not be bothered to turn up. Yes the other 4 were on holiday but Thomson knew this when the day of the forum was set. Would the3ofyou do the right thing that any decent human being would do andRESIGN. If you love the daggers as much as you say you do GO and let other people with drive and ambition stillys words I might add have a go. Simmo for chairman and power to the fans!
This. So much this. Simmo is the only current board member fit for purpose.
He and Mr dignity himself, Gerry Hanning should be the foundation of a fresh new board.