The whole board excluding Dave Simpson
23%
Keep them all
23%
Don't know
14%

Total votes: 35
dagger4eva

RampantDuke wrote:Right now we probably need a bit of stability at the club so sacking the board members may not be a very sensible option.
So you are thinking we should trust the very people who have brought instability to the club to give us back stability....

Thanks but no thanks.

Cheerio Steve - take yourself and the rest of the board "with no drive" (quote: John Still) and let some-one else have a crack!
Mike the Dagger

bearaab wrote:
diggerdagger1 wrote:11 want change 3 don't and 3 don't know. So at worst it is 11 to 6 that's 64.7 percent for change. Are you monitoring this you board members as clearly the fans want change.
Massive sample size
Those that have abstained again make the difference I suggest. Change for change sake gets you Donald J Trump!
diggerdagger1

6 votes so far to keep them all which means only 2 more board members to vote!!!!!! Hee hee!!!!!! 20 out of 30 want some sort of change though which equates to 66.66 percent. If you ignore the don't know 20 out of 26 want change which equates to over 75 per cent. There you go Thompson you have got the majority you need for change. Why did I stay up all night to watch the us presidential elections beginning to sound like a stat to. This post is also meant in jest by the way. Must go break over back to work only another 5 hours to do
bearaab

I'm sure they'll read this and resign instantly.
NBDag

diggerdagger1 wrote:6 votes so far to keep them all which means only 2 more board members to vote!!!!!! Hee hee!!!!!! 20 out of 30 want some sort of change though which equates to 66.66 percent. If you ignore the don't know 20 out of 26 want change which equates to over 75 per cent. There you go Thompson you have got the majority you need for change. Why did I stay up all night to watch the us presidential elections beginning to sound like a stat to. This post is also meant in jest by the way. Must go break over back to work only another 5 hours to do
Furthermore if you ignore the "Don't know" and "Keep them all" voters it's actually a landslide for change! Members- What are you all waiting for you piss-dripping old farts? Democracy has spoken so sack them all! Give us blood! Blood and decent pints!