The whole board excluding Dave Simpson
23%
Keep them all
23%
Don't know
14%

Total votes: 35
Auntie Merge

You've all had a chance to read the outcome of the fans forum on Wednesday.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2291#p29441

You've also probably read all the interviews on Digger Dagger with all the interested parties.
Also remember Lee Goodwin's interview on Time when he said how high our debt was, which Steve Thompson vehemently denied. Yet the figures from the fans forum were closer to Lee Goodwin's.
There is also an amount of misinformation. The 10% deposit was meant to come from all investors, yet Tamplin invested himself. It was also meant to be non refundable, yet we have to refund it. God knows what all our legal costs in all this are too.

There are a number of posts here saying 'Thommo, Bennett and Smythe should resign' and the rest of the board (excluding Dave Simpson) be sacked.

What do you think?
ARNU

I think I don't care. I think the whole thing is boring tiresome and that unless you are going to bail the club out or buy the club yourself what's it got to do with you ? Your just a supporter not a private eye, accountant or a club owner.I get the feeling merge that you are a passionate lady but youre never going to be happy whatever the outcome. Oh and you hold some massive grudge over thommo who unlike you, has his house on the line for the club he clearly cares about. You did ask what I think, I'm not sure about everyone else.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Auntie Merge

1/10 for trolling Arnu.
You said you think you don't care.
Alan

Merge, did you deliberately exclude Dave Ward From the Thompson/Smythe/Bennett option - he's a director that was in the Tamplin consortium, after all.
DI Mike Dashwood

What Alan, you mean like, actually applying some common sense or logic to the argument?? What is the matter with you??
DI Mike Dashwood

Also, did I miss something (genuine question) as I thought DTP had resigned?? Has he returned??
Auntie Merge

Alan wrote:Merge, did you deliberately exclude Dave Ward From the Thompson/Smythe/Bennett option - he's a director that was in the Tamplin consortium, after all.
Dave Ward appeared to want to be on the winning side no matter what; he wasn't the person who bought Tamplin into the club.

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Also, did I miss something (genuine question) as I thought DTP had resigned?? Has he returned??
Think I've answered your logical question above.

Dave the Plumber has only stood down (?temporarily) as Chairman. He is still on the board.
diggerdagger1

11 want change 3 don't and 3 don't know. So at worst it is 11 to 6 that's 64.7 percent for change. Are you monitoring this you board members as clearly the fans want change.
NBDag

diggerdagger1 wrote:11 want change 3 don't and 3 don't know. So at worst it is 11 to 6 that's 64.7 percent for change. Are you monitoring this you board members as clearly the fans want change.
******** hell I knew we weren't the biggest of clubs but I never realised that there was only 17 of us!
ARNU

Auntie Merge wrote:1/10 for trolling Arnu.
I don't care that much. I see we just missed a chance to strip a rich man of a few quid. Now we will seem desperate and have given people with a far shitter offer an advantage. On top of that your vendetta against this Thompson bloke oozes thru every post. Sack the board and replace them with who exactly?? We will get the club you deserve I fear.
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Auntie Merge wrote:1/10 for trolling Arnu.
I don't care that much. I see we just missed a chance to strip a rich man of a few quid. Now we will seem desperate and have given people with a far shitter offer an advantage. On top of that your vendetta against this Thompson bloke oozes thru every post. Sack the board and replace them with who exactly?? We will get the club you deserve I fear.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You can do better than that Arnu. Losing your touch, read all them books under that bridge.
ARNU

I do think auntie Merge protests a bit too much. At least she follows thru her actions and protests and don't stay at home cos it's cold and raining like you did though.
steeevooo

To be honest, if you're running this sort of poll then it should be of the form where all of the current directors are listed out and each person manually selects which ones they consider should be offering resignations/being sacked - it shouldn't be a case of "out of my pre-selected options, which one do you agree with the most?".
RampantDuke

Right now we probably need a bit of stability at the club so sacking the board members may not be a very sensible option.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
bearaab

diggerdagger1 wrote:11 want change 3 don't and 3 don't know. So at worst it is 11 to 6 that's 64.7 percent for change. Are you monitoring this you board members as clearly the fans want change.
Massive sample size