You go away and...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Adrian

diggerdagger1 wrote:Adrian......care to post copies of my "repeated insults " to Mike re the interviews. FYI and to the best of my knowledge I have commented as follows. I accused Mike of being biased and apologised for that an apology Mike accepted. I did feel and still do that mike's interview with tamplin showed tamplin in a favourable light. At no time did I say Mike was wrong in doing this. As you know I am a member and speaking to my fellow members some were swayed by the interview to back tamplin. That's there decision and at no time have I said Mike was wrong. Mike always takes offence and posts sarcastic digs/pops if I say something he does not agree with imo. For example if I suggest he holds more interviews the normal response is why do you not do it yourself. Other people who post the same do not get the same response. I saw a recent post from Mike that said that the easts should contact him and apparently I was criticising him for contacting Thompson. This is not true. I merely suggested he contacted both parties. Let's be honest we need investment and the east consortium may well be interested in helping us as I cannot see an outside investor coming in and wanting to lose money. If the rumoured figures are to be believed we are currently trading at s monthly loss of £50000. Come on everybody let's concentrate on the future and move forward before it is too late. SAVE OUR CLUB.
Not really, it'd take far too long.
But to summarise, you accused him of being biased, demanded he answer questions you asked and demanded that he carry out further interviews with the Easts. All thing I'd find insulting.
The reason you're the only one that gets the response you do is because you're the only one acting like you do. No-one else has demanded he hold more interviews.
Most people have thanked him for doing the interviews he did. You acted like some sort of spoiled child over them.
With regard to your point about contacting both parties, Mike has made it clear several times that he has offered the Easts the chance to talk to him, and they haven't responded. You seem to have great difficult grasping that.
Mike the Dagger

Adrian wrote:
diggerdagger1 wrote:Adrian......care to post copies of my "repeated insults " to Mike re the interviews. FYI and to the best of my knowledge I have commented as follows. I accused Mike of being biased and apologised for that an apology Mike accepted. I did feel and still do that mike's interview with tamplin showed tamplin in a favourable light. At no time did I say Mike was wrong in doing this. As you know I am a member and speaking to my fellow members some were swayed by the interview to back tamplin. That's there decision and at no time have I said Mike was wrong. Mike always takes offence and posts sarcastic digs/pops if I say something he does not agree with imo. For example if I suggest he holds more interviews the normal response is why do you not do it yourself. Other people who post the same do not get the same response. I saw a recent post from Mike that said that the easts should contact him and apparently I was criticising him for contacting Thompson. This is not true. I merely suggested he contacted both parties. Let's be honest we need investment and the east consortium may well be interested in helping us as I cannot see an outside investor coming in and wanting to lose money. If the rumoured figures are to be believed we are currently trading at s monthly loss of £50000. Come on everybody let's concentrate on the future and move forward before it is too late. SAVE OUR CLUB.
Not really, it'd take far too long.
But to summarise, you accused him of being biased, demanded he answer questions you asked and demanded that he carry out further interviews with the Easts. All thing I'd find insulting.
The reason you're the only one that gets the response you do is because you're the only one acting like you do. No-one else has demanded he hold more interviews.
Most people have thanked him for doing the interviews he did. You acted like some sort of spoiled child over them.
With regard to your point about contacting both parties, Mike has made it clear several times that he has offered the Easts the chance to talk to him, and they haven't responded. You seem to have great difficult grasping that.
^^^ what he said ^^^
Hardy1

I agree with what Mike the Dagger said.

Or am I agreeing with myself?
Auntie Merge

Hey everyone, can we please stop bickering and focus on the matter in hand.

How are we going to rebuild the Daggers? Will the members vote for any members of the board to resign? Surely someone has got to be held responsible for this mess.
Hardy1

Auntie Merge wrote:Hey everyone, can we please stop bickering and focus on the matter in hand.

How are we going to rebuild the Daggers? Will the members vote for any members of the board to resign? Surely someone has got to be held responsible for this mess.
With all due respect, the club may have been in a real good position and not having to look to pay back money etc had Tamplin been backed rather than hacked by some. Time will tell but we'll probably be half way screwed having done the half measure and needing to pay things back. The problem is, there are knock on effects to the club and the local community now being in this position with Tamplin having been forced out half way through.

Should the club remain without money, it would be likely that they turn back to becoming a semi pro club, training two or three times a week. Languishing in mid table at best. The local community would suffer as a result as money would likely be taken out of the training facilities which would put a huge burden on the finances of that place that currently is a hotbed for many different sports for the area. I dont expect that was on some peoples minds though when they were in the 'no' camp.

Lets hope a half decent local business can come in and help out because it will be needed.
Alan

Auntie Merge wrote:Hey everyone, can we please stop bickering and focus on the matter in hand.

It's all well and good to say stop bickering, but you might want to think about your posting about not being sure that Mike wasn't Hardy1. You have known Mike and Tom for 10, possibly 20 years.
Daggernewbie

Bloody hell a week has nearly passed and everyone is still going on about Tampiln please stop it`s getting boring he`s gone forget and move on.
Mike the Dagger

Hardy1 wrote:I agree with what Mike the Dagger said.

Possibly. In an alternate universe.
Daggernewbie

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Hardy1 wrote:I agree with what Mike the Dagger said.

Possibly. In an alternate universe.
True.
Mike the Dagger

BTW if people want to chase others down for posting under multiple user names here, they need to be careful where that ends up.

For the record I write on DiggerDagger as "Hardy" for historical reasons to do with Sir Ted of this parish and the site originally being run by "Nelson" (think about it). Hardy1 is not me, and I have no other ID on this site.

A lot of people know me and if you ever want a chat feel free. I'll accept any well written item at DiggerDagger, whatever the view you want to put, and my email address is on the site.

I would prefer to have an idea who you are though (as in a real name not an alias), but won't publish that unless you say I can.

Have a nice day.