Happy Monday!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NBDag

Yeah mike completely agree it's the BBC's fault. If I was him I'd take their hand off when accepting that pay check. But I'd be fully aware that I was conning the public and because of that I wouldn't try to tell them how to think. If you ain't perfect, like most of us, don't try to act like you are.

TomMc- yeah I did. Not into my cars or Top Gear really. None of those people need or deserve 100s of thousands from the tax payer.
RampantDuke

Well I like Gary Lineker, Ben Elton, Bob Geldof, Monster Munch, Fruit 'n' Nut and Spangles but I don't like Jeremy Clarkson much. Do I win the prize?
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Mike the Dagger

There is a prize?
Alan

Is this the right room for an argument?
Voice of reason

Alan wrote:Is this the right room for an argument?
Funnily enough quite the opposite Alan I bumped into a friend over the weekend who has known Mr T personally for many years
He was extremely negative about him to say the least, I couldn't repeat the single expletive he used to describe him, preceded by 'he's a'

My pal hadn't realised the Daggers deal had fallen through
When I told him that Mr T was buying Billericay instead he scoffed and said immediately 'he won't give them any money'

I wasn't going to mention it on here as it's not Daggers problem now but it will be interesting to see how things turn out
Alan

All well and good, but this thread started with merge asking crisp flavours and and degenerated into a row.

Btw: marmite crisps, Merge. Walkers do pickled onion crisps. The new spangles are crap.
durnzo

Best crisps I've ever had were Branston pickle mini cheddars, if that makes any sense. Sensational.
A S dagger97

Cheddars are not technically crisps but if were talking bagged snacks neither are skips and they are my favourite.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Diggerthedog

Bagged snacks then Pork Scratching's all day long, Mr. Porky's.
BarkingRambo

Crisps wise, its Salt and Vinegar McCoys for me.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:McCoys Steak for me!

Yeah Lineker is now a knob, all his celeb types have no idea what the real world is like.
What is the real world like ?

No two experiences are the same.He has a few quid,has a disabled son and 2 failed marriages, seems everyday stuff to me apart from the inflated wages. I'm guessing you've tried to match your life with his and got all jealous of the money.Oh and hes better looking and far thinner than you burger boy !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:McCoys Steak for me!

Yeah Lineker is now a knob, all his celeb types have no idea what the real world is like.
What is the real world like ?

No two experiences are the same.He has a few quid,has a disabled son and 2 failed marriages, seems everyday stuff to me apart from the inflated wages. I'm guessing you've tried to match your life with his and got all jealous of the money.Oh and hes better looking and far thinner than you burger boy !
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
ThatRoundThing

Tried to stay out of this discussion but those that like their "beef" flavour crisps should really try Roast Ox flavour crisps made by "Real", sold mainly in Asda. Also try "Tato" Beef crisps, made in Ireland and not that easy to find but my local working mans club sell them.

In my opinion have now pushed Marmite flavour to 3rd position, that is until Oxo (Golden Wonder)? or Bovril crisps made by Smiths in a bygone era are resurrected.
dagger4eva

My all time, absolute favourites are Brannigans Beef & Mustard! Barely seem them on sale any more though.
durnzo

Ottomans on reede road sell brannighans. Ham and mustard are mustard too. (shit pun intended)