Fan kicked out

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Alan wrote:Which is why I said TBS tickets, not TBS Season tickets, but I'm pretty sure there were TBS combo season tickets last year.

Similar debate on their board to some we have had on here:

"The behaviour by some of our fans was not warranted and the middle aged man getting excited should really have known better!
The song sung out to the young girl which walked in front of our stand was disgusting, this could have been YOUR daughter, niece or sister!"

And

"That's exactly why I do not attend matches anymore much prefer to listen to commentary instead of having to listen to foul mouthed idiot teenagers and their supposed betters. I realise it is no different whatever ground you go too but it is part of the society we have bred and I and many of my friends want no part of it."
So you don`t go football anymore because of few bad apples so don`t mix with them there are plenty of other areas of the ground you can sit or stand in,sorry but using foul mouthed idiot teenagers as an excuse for not coming is pathetic as there are plenty of decent supporters of the club you can mix with.
The Romford Dagger

Daggernewbie wrote:
Alan wrote:Which is why I said TBS tickets, not TBS Season tickets, but I'm pretty sure there were TBS combo season tickets last year.

Similar debate on their board to some we have had on here:

"The behaviour by some of our fans was not warranted and the middle aged man getting excited should really have known better!
The song sung out to the young girl which walked in front of our stand was disgusting, this could have been YOUR daughter, niece or sister!"

And

"That's exactly why I do not attend matches anymore much prefer to listen to commentary instead of having to listen to foul mouthed idiot teenagers and their supposed betters. I realise it is no different whatever ground you go too but it is part of the society we have bred and I and many of my friends want no part of it."
So you don`t go football anymore because of few bad apples so don`t mix with them there are plenty of other areas of the ground you can sit or stand in,sorry but using foul mouthed idiot teenagers as an excuse for not coming is pathetic as there are plenty of decent supporters of the club you can mix with.

He's quoting a Braintree supporter
TomMc

mickeyblue wrote:tbf the fella and a few of the lot are a bunch of morons. goading the away fans with wanker signs and stuff is just plain stupid. saying that 90% of the away fans this year a samll % have done the same but hey ho you get idiots in every walk of life.
and whoever said the halfway line crew made the singing is correct as this lot in tbs is the half the er halfway line crew in the sieve.
not attending something you like because of something you dont like is just plain stupid. f me i hate working maybe i give that a miss lol.

if we stay in lower leagues i can see us having a problem or 2 with inocent fans getting dragged in. ie some horrible little oik getting hold of the first fan walking out the ground pondfield road end just because our idiotic oiks who couldnt fight a wet paper bag wound them up.

wont be long and we lose tbs as others have said. for me id be gutted as its pretty decent view and good atmosphere apart from a few silly moments. banter with home fans should be just that, not wanker signs or any sort of anger ffs there just supporting there team lets just out sing em
Halfway Line Posse are a different group of people to the Halfway Line "crew"
DI Mike Dashwood

Halfway Line Posse are now all Old Men. They can't even get to games in the cold, preferring to stay indoors and watch them on telly in the warm. Absolute arm chairers these days
Ian Ayris

TomMc wrote:
mickeyblue wrote:tbf the fella and a few of the lot are a bunch of morons. goading the away fans with wanker signs and stuff is just plain stupid. saying that 90% of the away fans this year a samll % have done the same but hey ho you get idiots in every walk of life.
and whoever said the halfway line crew made the singing is correct as this lot in tbs is the half the er halfway line crew in the sieve.
not attending something you like because of something you dont like is just plain stupid. f me i hate working maybe i give that a miss lol.

if we stay in lower leagues i can see us having a problem or 2 with inocent fans getting dragged in. ie some horrible little oik getting hold of the first fan walking out the ground pondfield road end just because our idiotic oiks who couldnt fight a wet paper bag wound them up.

wont be long and we lose tbs as others have said. for me id be gutted as its pretty decent view and good atmosphere apart from a few silly moments. banter with home fans should be just that, not wanker signs or any sort of anger ffs there just supporting there team lets just out sing em
Halfway Line Posse are a different group of people to the Halfway Line "crew"
And . . .
DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Halfway Line Posse are now all Old M
DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Halfway Line Posse are now all Old Men. They can't even get to games in the cold, preferring to stay indoors and watch them on telly in the warm. Absolute arm chairers these days

Tis true. A completely different set of supporters. Their wit is sorely missed. Wit is something, unfortunately, the vocal lads in the TBS have yet to master. Maybe wit comes with age and a wider life experience. If so, there is still hope. Like I said, these lads just need to round off the edges a little, and perhaps focus less on the away supporters and more on supporting the Daggers in the magnificent way they do.
TomMc

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Halfway Line Posse are now all Old Men. They can't even get to games in the cold, preferring to stay indoors and watch them on telly in the warm. Absolute arm chairers these days
Careful, DTD will get his attendance register out.
Diggerthedog

TomMc wrote:
Careful, DTD will get his attendance register out.
:lol: :lol: Made me chuckle that
durnzo

Almost at the 5 pages predicted.