North Ferriby (A)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ayrisdagger

I think those who attended yesterdays match feel like we are back at our best and with a few more players back from injury I think this puts us back in with a shout for the title race. Next up... Ferrby. Dominated at home and from the start of the season I felt like this would be one of our easiest games. nothing but a win is good enough for me. Line up and score predictions below please...

Justham
Ling
Donnellan
Doe
Widdowson
Boucaud
Raymond
Maguire-Drew
Guttridge
Whitely
Hawkins (if already transferred to another club then benno)

5-0 to the daggers
Mark

Doe is still banned I believe
Diggerthedog

Yep and heard Boucard is now away too.
Mark

Yes Boucaud was added to the squad after the friendly a few days ago. He was meant to fly out today.
Diggerthedog

Any chance of a settled side this decade! If everyone had been available I think we would walk this league or certainly be 10 points better of.

Looking forward to visiting Ferriby proper non league ground.
Lcbdagger

Doe is no short term loss as Staunton is better in the middle than out wide and did ok with Donellan yesterday, despite the lack of attacking threat from Braintree.

I'd be tempted to drop Guttridge back with Raymond and chuck Fejiri back in for 50/60 minutes from the start. Expecting Hyde or Heard to come in though with the same attacking four if Boucard is definitely on International duty
Kevin

North Ferriby have won 3 out of their last 4, so I reckon we'll have to put a decent shift in to get a result.

Perhaps a little 2-0 win, courtesy of Whitely + Hawkings..

C'mon you Daggers!! :D
Ian Ayris

My mate is a Ferriby supporter. Said they lost their joint managers and most of their players just before the season began. It is a tiny village in Yorkshire. Proper non league. How they have managed to accrue the points they have so far is an incredible achievement. They don't seem to score too many, but it's going to be a tough one, this.

I'm going for a one-nil hard fought Daggers win. I agree with Kevin - we're going to have to really dig this one out.

COME ON YOU DAGGERS!!!!
NBDag

Surprised to see Robson start, heres to hoping he's ready. Assume now that Donnellan is in midfield with Raymond.

Anyone know why Whitely isn't in the squad at all?
Alan

Post say tight hamstring
DI Mike Dashwood

Great result, and with some others at top not playing and Dover dropping points things look pretty good this evening.

Well done to the Team and hope all those who travelled enjoyed the game. Hope Wally and Bill enjoy their night in Hull!!!
Alan

Excellent win and good for goal difference.
durnzo

Gotta love this predictably unpredictable season. Anyone know how many we took, out of interest?
Dagger83

Hard to say as it was unsegregated but around 100 perhaps?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Sagres

Total attendance today was only 453