Theresa May

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
BrexitDagger

After that speech it seems Brexit WILL mean Brexit!

I cant imagine I'm the only one here over the moon with that...

Wahooooooo :lol:
Dagger83

BrexitDagger wrote:Brexit WILL mean Brexit!
No one knew what Brexit meant so how can you say Brexit will mean Brexit?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
NBDag

Thought we'd signed her on loan when I saw her name in this part of the forum
BrexitDagger

"No one knew what Brexit meant so how can you say Brexit will mean Brexit?"

That's funny as I always considered "Brexit" to mean us actually leaving the EU. Nothing more and nothing less.

"Thought we'd signed her on loan when I saw her name in this part of the forum"

I believe we did put an offer in but after today's speech, Tamplin has snapped her up for Billericay as their latest top big gun signing :lol:
RayleighDagger1986

I'm with Brexit Dagger on this one.
If I recall we were asked in the referendum if we wanted to stay or leave the EU. Simple..... Brexit meant leave the EU!
Diggerthedog

Bit boring now from both sides. We will exit so time to get on with it and for the the remainer's to stop moaning and the brexiteers to stop gloating.
rechitski kinzhal

Fantastic speech - whether she will be able to deliver only time will tell - but a fantastic speech. I believe it is what the silent majority are crying out for ..... unfortunately the noisy non-acceptors will continue to bleat and do as much damage as they can. If only they would accept defeat with grace we would be even further ahead in the process.
I would love to have a chat with Bob Geldof, Eddy Izzard, Tim Farron, Emily Thornberry and Anna Soubry in ten years time. I just get the feeling these people will get less and less vocal and will then suddenly find something else to whinge about.
Dagger83

RayleighDagger1986 wrote:I'm with Brexit Dagger on this one.
If I recall we were asked in the referendum if we wanted to stay or leave the EU. Simple..... Brexit meant leave the EU!
And leaving the EU wasn't in question was it? Today hasn't changed that we'll leave only the terms by which we'll leave.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
RayleighDagger1986

Dagger83

You've lost me.
RayleighDagger1986

Brexit meant leaving the EU. The question was asked of the population and thus just under 52% voted to leave. Hence "Brexit"
Alan

Technically it wasn't asked of the population, it was asked of those eligible to vote.

The population of the UK is 65m.

Those registered and eligible to vote constituted 46.5m.

17.4m voted leave and 16.1m voted leave.

The total number of votes cast for both sides combined are less than 52% of the population.
NBDag

Fantastic Dagenham chat here. I say we stick her in midfield to do the grunt work so Boucaud can be free to move up the pitch in attack.
Daggernewbie

What the f--k has this to do with this forum use the right bloody one in other words Discuss any other topic.
RayleighDagger1986

The voting population Alan. I know what I was getting at but heh let's move on....just like Brexit!!!