Crowd tomorrow

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tranced

I knew there was a reason I stopped coming on here. Worse than the old forums.
ARNU

matt_drfc wrote:Daggers Twitter page said "Already over 3,000!" I'm guessing they mean over 3000 tickets sold, then + Hartlepool fans (who's prices are the same as ours). So yeah, I'd say slightly more than 2300 Arnu, wouldn't you? :D
I suppose it depends on how you measure "slightly" then.

Good,nice to see the ground a bit more full.Still don't think there will be any more stewards than usual,if anything we have too many of them usually.Be nice to see them have something to do other than bother kids taking photo's with their phones lol!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
matt_drfc

Tranced wrote:I knew there was a reason I stopped coming on here. Worse than the old forums.
You corrected my spelling when there was no need. Don't cry about it :lol:
matt_drfc

ARNU wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:Daggers Twitter page said "Already over 3,000!" I'm guessing they mean over 3000 tickets sold, then + Hartlepool fans (who's prices are the same as ours). So yeah, I'd say slightly more than 2300 Arnu, wouldn't you? :D
I suppose it depends on how you measure "slightly" then.

Good,nice to see the ground a bit more full.Still don't think there will be any more stewards than usual,if anything we have too many of them usually.Be nice to see them have something to do other than bother kids taking photo's with their phones lol!
Apologies for the attempted sarcasm. It won't happen again.