Possible loans

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

In Wayne's latest Daggers Player interview he says a player will definitely be coming in, most likely in time for Saturday. Then hopefully another one soon..

He better get a move on if ones coming in for tomorrow's game. Does anyone know the cut off point? Is it just 24 hours before the game?
matt_drfc

Never mind, I reckon he meant next Saturday, loan market opens tomorrow I think.
SUSSEX DAGGER

With Lawson and Luke already here and a possabilty of another two coming in how many are you allowed to field at anyone time ?

What are other posters views on loans, always been a bit of a prefer they were Daggers man myself.
matt_drfc

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:With Lawson and Luke already here and a possabilty of another two coming in how many are you allowed to field at anyone time ?

What are other posters views on loans, always been a bit of a prefer they were Daggers man myself.
Not too sure about how many you're allowed at one time,

but I'd say we've got a nice squad of permanent players, all deadwood cleared out, no harm in a few players to improve the side, but not too many, 3 would be a good amount for me.
Mikins

Pretty sure 5 is the max for a full match day squad
Sorry about your damn luck!
bearaab

Allowed 4 starting.