Bromley

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

dagger4eva wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Have a look at the highlights from our last few games a goal in a few came from Hawkins flick ons. Too much moaning on here were second lap it up folks.
Yeah ******** tell me about it.. the level of moaning on here paired with the absolute morgue like atmosphere at homes would have you believe we were enduring another relegation scrap. Quite absurd!!
Were doing great but it was shit last night and Saturday.This is a discussion forum.Whats the point if were all just gonna blow smoke up everyones arse.

I'm an equal opportunities moaner.i thought bringing Benson back was stupid,last night he changed the game,was my MOTM and if he plays like that he should probably be starting.

Frankie Raymond needs to stop giving the ball away,the keeper was pants and Shepherd was dire but....saved the day with that goal.
The end.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
stanton101

Adrian wrote:
stanton101 wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Have a look at the highlights from our last few games a goal in a few came from Hawkins flick ons. Too much moaning on here were second lap it up folks.
Mercifully that's all it is "highlights"
Put the other 80 odd minutes together and you'll see what I mean.
This constant leaning back in to a centre half only leads to a free kick to the opposition or a towering header from a centre half back in to our half of the pitch.
At one point last night I actually thought he was grazing!
Let's be honest, if he scored 10 goals a game you'd still find something to moan about with him - you'd written him off before the season and can't satnd that you were so wrong.
He isn't going to challenge for every header, let alone win every one - no player does. Part of having a target man is having players around him to pick up the ball. Guttridge is pretty good at it, but when he isn't playing there's much less around Hawkins.
If you watched every one of our players for 90 minutes you'd find they all spent a fair bit of time not doing everything we'd like them to do.
Here he is.
Right on cue, as always.
Diggerthedog

And here are the two chuckle moaning West Ham brothers Stanton and Arnu.
stanton101

Diggerthedog wrote:And here are the two chuckle moaning West Ham brothers Stanton and Arnu.
And here's the lieutenant.
Predictable as ever. :lol: