SCOREBOARD

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
daggersjeff

What the F**k with the scoreboard....Dag on Saturday....Dagger tonight!!

Get it sorted!!
ARNU

DRFC sometimes too. We were just saying the same thing earlier.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
NBDag

How on earth are the players meant to do their job when this is going on in the ground! Disgraceful!
Daggernewbie

It`s all down to cost for new bulbs :lol:
stanton101

Daggernewbie wrote:It`s all down to cost for new bulbs :lol:
And our teams shooting.
Alan

Why don't we moved it next to the police control room? It should in theory be hit less by stray shots and so sustain less damage.
DaggerJoel11

Think a stray Marcus Browne shot at West Ham u23s broke it, meaning it can display less characters on top than below.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Alan

Why don't we moved it next to the police control room? It should in theory be hit less by stray shots and so sustain less damage.
grumpy old git

We could place it in the goalmouth that we are attacking, should be safe there.Or am i being a bit harsh? :lol:
Daggernewbie

What we should do is have guessing competition on how many letters they are going to use on match day ? My guess for our game against Forest Green is Daggers and F Green :)
Diggerthedog

Daggernewbie wrote:What we should do is have guessing competition on how many letters they are going to use on match day ? My guess for our game against Forest Green is Daggers and F Green :)
Daggers
FGR
Chigwellian

Don't think there are enough working LEDs for 'Daggers', so i'm going for:-
Dagger
FGR

Just as a side issue, If the scoreboard was damaged during a West Ham U23 match, whilst the ground was rented out to WHU, surely then, they have to pay for any damage?
durnzo

Hate to be a bit of a prick, but does it really matter as long as it's obvious to all who attend who's who? And in all honesty everyone should know that we're at home, so the top score and the away team is the bottom score. And anyone in attendance should really know who we're playing otherwise they've probably got far bigger issues to worry about. Like crossing a road or remembering to breath in after breathing out.
A S dagger97

I think most teams just put up FGR when they play them.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Auntie Merge

durnzo wrote:Hate to be a bit of a prick, but does it really matter as long as it's obvious to all who attend who's who? And in all honesty everyone should know that we're at home, so the top score and the away team is the bottom score. And anyone in attendance should really know who we're playing otherwise they've probably got far bigger issues to worry about. Like crossing a road or remembering to breath in after breathing out.
It does matter. We don't seem to have played well at home since we lost our Daggers.

Then again, it could be the Manager of the Month curse.