Maidstone

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Well after the two previous home matches, Guiseley a moment of madness from Corey probably cost us there, and Bromley, where we got away with murder, we entertain Maidstone at home.
A fully fit squad and we win this easily, but seeing that our injury list is like an episode from casualty, I'm not so sure. I still think we'll have enough to win, but only just, it really is the business end of the season now and no game can be considered a gimme. What say you?

Daggers 2-1 Maidstone
JMD
Hawkins

Art. 1,231
Sam_DRFC

Daggers 3-1

Att: 1454 (Maidstone 370)
ARNU

Can't make this one, sunning my arse in Lanzarote. Last 2 times out we were very shaky but I don't think still will accept another shit home performance.. 2-1 daggers and I'll be listening on the net.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:Can't make this one, sunning my arse in Lanzarote. Last 2 times out we were very shaky but I don't think still will accept another shit home performance.. 2-1 daggers and I'll be listening on the net.
Stay away from the buffet.

A comfortable win needed but I don't see it with our injuries. Apart from a putting a few past Chester the other week Maidstone really struggle in front of goal.
Richie

Confident on this one, 3-0
ARNU

Ain't gonna lie , I just ate a 2 and 1/2 inch thick 12 inch diameter t bone steak and the trimmings. I must be nearly as round as diggerthedog lol!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
stanton101

ARNU wrote:Ain't gonna lie , I just ate a 2 and 1/2 inch thick 12 inch diameter t bone steak and the trimmings. I must be nearly as round as diggerthedog lol!
You'd have to go some, so I've been told.
Kevin

I can see this being yet another tricky home game. Maidstone will be fighting tooth n nail for the points themselves - they're not going to just turn up & say 'here's a cheeky 3pts'.

That said, I'm hopeful Stilly has got into the players a bit after the last couple of home games - think we could do with a bit of organisation at the back from Scotty Doe as well.

Perhaps a 2-0 win, with a couple from Fejiri..

C'mon you Daggers!! :D
Diggerthedog

Kevin wrote:I can see this being yet another tricky home game. Maidstone will be fighting tooth n nail for the points themselves - they're not going to just turn up & say 'here's a cheeky 3pts'.

That said, I'm hopeful Stilly has got into the players a bit after the last couple of home games - think we could do with a bit of organisation at the back from Scotty Doe as well.

Perhaps a 2-0 win, with a couple from Fejiri..

C'mon you Daggers!! :D
Does the Cheeky 4 points come with a cheeky Nandos?
Pondfield Dagger

not at that game, but can hear it lol... how many maidstone fans? loudest away crowd ive heard for a long time.. proper eruption when they scored.....
Pondfield Dagger

another eruption? 2-0 down? very loud i must say. aly aly aly ho maidstone fc!!!

EDIT acutally 1-0 still, what happened there, even betfair had 2-0 up for a minute...
Last edited by Pondfield Dagger on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redboy

How shit are we at the moment. From 5 wins on the bounce to 3 poor performances at home to mediocre sides. With Lincoln losing, a great chance to gain some ground is being lost.
Pondfield Dagger

f**K............ aly aly aly ho maidstone fc chant is back.

well done maidstone, your supporters have been f**king superb take a bow!!
RayleighDagger1986

Couldn't go tonight. What the feck happened. 6 points dropped against mediocre sides this month and Lincoln losing tonight as well.
RampantDuke

Simply not good enough to go up this season. Compare this to 10 years ago when it was a pleasure to watch every game. To be honest we did well to consolidate after relegation but I just don't think we are ready to go back to league 2.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!