How many points..........

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
daggersjeff

.......to win the League??

I think 90/92 could win it...what do others think?
Diggerthedog

We're not wining it. Lincoln will walk away with it now.

I think it's now about how many points for the play offs, 5 or 6 wins should do that. 80 points should seal it and news about players coming back to fitness is good so should they stay fit I don't fear anyone in the play offs.
Lcbdagger

You could offer me odds in excess of 500/1 and I still wouldn't put a penny of my own money on anyone other than Lincoln winning the league at this point... they get in a striker on one day's notice from Peterborough who has 1 goal in 17 this season and he scores a hat trick in a 4-0 win... the proverbial God's are with them all the way after the Burnley result. Even the build up of games won't affect them as they are in a winning mentality with a very strong team.

Our only objective now is to finish between 2nd and 5th... even the position is irrelevant at this point as we're getting no benefit from playing games at Home rather than Away.
Mark

Being fair Angol is much better than those numbers suggest. I would've expected him to go to a league 2 side on loan.
Sagres

80/81 Pts should get us a play off spot
leewilson

Our saving grace this season is that we've turned draws into wins. You look at Barrow and see what happens if you draw too many games. I think 80-81 makes the play offs. With Barrow and Aldershot away next, we have to get a win from one of them or we'all be looking over our shoulder.