Money Bags Rovers (H)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

3 defeats in a row or turn the corner?

They are in a decent vain of form and it will be a challenge. Corey straight back in maybe even Robinson?

2-2 is my guess Hawkins and Fejiri 1,324 (180 away)

YFD
leewilson

Our struggles will continue for a few games yet. Been saying to friends for a game or two that I can see where this is going. We're going to get sucked back into the battle for 5th and then it'll be up to whether the returning lads can help give us that extra boost to squeeze in.
Dagdale

If there's ever a game where we need to turn it around this one would surely be up there, like most dagger fan's at present can't feel at all confident as of late but hopefully a fired-up Corey Whitely and a team that is determined to do better and get stuck in surely we can sort it out and stay up there on the closing stages. Added to the burden is old boy Doidgey seems to be banging 'em in, so better keep tab on him. In staggered stages this season we have risen to 'high teams' (Lincoln (h), Tranmere (a) and Dover (a) ) very well and come five o'clock sure hope we could put the vegetarians in that list. Don't draw many so far back at this level but think that looks a good bet dtd 2-2 I'll second that.
Reg Varneys wife

We need to start competing for 90 minutes, not the last 10, which we have been lately, when we are losing and it's too late to come back.
Certain players obviously need a kick up the arse and some are just not good enough, but they all need to put in 100 percent effort for 90 minutes.
Having said that, we would all take this season over last seasons pathetic efforts, if we make the play-offs then we have to be happy.
John Still has done all he can under the circumstances and I hope he gets us promoted this season, but we have to start competing again from the kick-off.
IanC

Agreed its been a great season whatever happens now,especially after the dross weve had served up last couple of years.Still might have plenty to look forward too and never forget who came down with us,so it could be worse!
So try not to slate cos these boys need our support and the veggies have got decent backing coming over.COYD