Will we make the play offs?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

It's not at the top of my daily reading material. I'd much prefer watching the thing I subscribe to.[/quote]

Sorry, I was asking a question in relation to your post to Mike about people from outside of Barking & Dagenham not having access to a website.
That you choose not to read something doesn't mean it hasn't happened.
You seem to have quite a habit of making yourself look stupid.[/quote]

So why wasn't it put on the very thing that the club supports, you stupid prick.
ARNU

Last edited by ARNU on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Alan

stanton101 wrote: And what about those of us who live outside the Barking and Dagenham area then bright spark who are not privy to this Noble prize winning piece of literature?
I don't live in Barking or Dagenham, in fact I live 25 miles from the ground. You don't have to be much of a bright spark to read the Barking And Dagenham Post's website.
stanton101

Alan wrote:
stanton101 wrote: And what about those of us who live outside the Barking and Dagenham area then bright spark who are not privy to this Noble prize winning piece of literature?
I don't live in Barking or Dagenham, in fact I live 25 miles from the ground. You don't have to be much of a bright spark to read the Barking And Dagenham Post's website.
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:I saw you singing passley and labadie songs with a big fat burger in your hand and a bulge in your pants lol !!
If I can be serious for one second, labadie was a class act. All those players I mentioned would stroll into this team. If I could be bothered I'd scroll back thru the threads and find you all blowing smoke up their arse.

Labadie is shit who does he play for now? Newport ripping up leave two I see.
Last edited by Diggerthedog on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adrian

stanton101 wrote: So why wasn't it put on the very thing that the club supports, you stupid prick.
Because it was an interview with the paper. As I've been able to answer the question posed, which you've completely failed to do, I'd say I'm not that stupid.
Thank you for continuing to confirm my point about you making yourself look stupid.
Last edited by Adrian on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adrian

ARNU wrote:Far be it for me to say anything controversial but Wayne's team last year wouldn't have been demoralised or disjointed had they been in this league this year. I think they'd have been 15 points clear at the top as they were far better than anything in this league. Who would not have labadie and passley in this team or hemmings or obileye in defence ? Muldoon and Marty cash, Woral and hyam ? Look where they are now. Even Ashley chambers. Your comparing apples with oranges.
Four players that weren't even signed by Burnett. Superb.
NBDag

Labadie was a stand out player in our team and I must admit that I liked having him around, but that doesn't necessarily mean he was good in general. Before us he was at Torquay and after us he goes to Newport. What do those three teams all (soon to be) have in common?
Adrian

NBDag wrote:Labadie was a stand out player in our team and I must admit that I liked having him around, but that doesn't necessarily mean he was good in general. Before us he was at Torquay and after us he goes to Newport. What do those three teams all (soon to be) have in common?
Labadie wasn't at all good. He barely got into the team in his first season and seemed to become better in some people's eyes after getting himself a six month ban.
He ran around a lot but didn't really do much. He spent more time giving away stupid fouls, trying to wind up opposition players or con fouls out of refs than actually
Laying football.
ARNU

Wasn't he player of the year ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Tuesday was very disappointing but any team with our aims needs a midfield and we have not got one at the moment. Robson looked a standout player the other week against FGR and if we got Bouchard back with him that would help. Is he back for Saturday ? Certainly him and Raymond don't give me much confidence.

The Dagenham fortnight is playing a big part with some of the Players we are missing , how far Robinson , Gutteridge are from being fit is anybody's guess. Good to see Luke HOWELL Tuesday but he certainly is not match fit.

Don't think we are going to see Feji Saturday after the clattering he got from Raymond's hospital pass the other night.

Going back to the question asked on the original posts ,think we need to win 5 of our last 9 looking at the remaining fixtures of all the others. Last game of season Dover play Barrow away which could be interesting but my concearn is there is that Barrow could already be qualified as looking at the fixtures of the current top 7 they look to have the easiest run in of the lot
stanton101

ARNU wrote:Wasn't he player of the year ?
Wait there I'll just have a flick through some old Barking and Dagenham post issues.
Yep, you're right mate, he was.
I'm not quite sure now but maybe Passley was involved as well somewhere down the line?
Dave E

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Barrow could already be qualified as looking at the fixtures of the current top 7 they look to have the easiest run in of the lot
Tranmere have a good set of fixtures left - 10 games of which 7 are at home - they could pip Lincoln and Forest Green to the automatic promotion spot
Don Beech 3

Think we'll make the play-offs but as some others mentioned (before this turned into a Barking & Dagenham Post/How does the internet work thread) that when we and generally others have gone up via the play-offs the side has been in good form. Hoping that tomorrow we get back up and running and give a good hammering which sets up the final games + hopefully the play offs
Mike the Dagger

stanton101 wrote:
And what about those of us who live outside the Barking and Dagenham area then bright spark who are not privy to this Noble prize winning piece of literature?
A classic of its type.

Congratulations :)