Does this annoy anyone else?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ayrisdagger

I get very frustrated at home games when I see people attending in West Ham shirts. I can understand that they come down to Dagenham cause they wouldn't see better football at their home ground but I find it disrespectful that they think its appropriate to wear West Ham attire to a DAGENHAM game. I'm sure West Ham have thrown out people at the Boleyn and Olympic Stadium for wearing non-West Ham football shirts in their home end, do we do the same?
ARNU

It doesn't matter at all. And just for balance the Spurs Chelsea and Arsenal gear dosent offend me either. With a die hard crowd these days of about a 1000 we need as many punters in as possible. It ain't football factory accept for in the tiny minds of a very small group. I bet nearly everyone who attends has a " big team" they support as well. Can't see the problem.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Sagres

We are always going to be a small club and can’t be as picky for financial reasons but yes it annoys me as well
RampantDuke

It used to annoy me but nowadays I say take the money from anyone - no matter what they are wearing. I personally get more pissed off these days with people wearing Brazil shirts in England but that's probably just me and anyways I say take their money too. As Arnu said the majority (not all before anyone jumps in and says 'not me') of Dagenham fans started out supporting 'bigger' teams when they were kids so the ones turning up in WHU gear now might be proudly wearing Daggers colours in the next couple of years. That is how our support has always grown and always will.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Daggernewbie

Tell you what lets go one better and lets get annoyed at anyone not wearing a Dagenham and Redbridge shirt :) no seriously you will never stop it,a lot of people support bigger teams but can`t afford to go because of the cost rather have them come here and spend there pennies.
Bluenose

At the Guiseley match last month, the Daggers mascot was introduced in the programme as a West Ham season-ticket holder.
Alan

Happens all the time that mascots are supporters if other teams - it did in Saturday.
ARNU

My Mrs and I had season tickets at West Ham. My wife is a die hard full on Liverpool supporter. When West Ham played Liverpool she always wore her Gerard top. The numbnuts steward asked her to cover it up and before we even got the chance to argue back , other West Ham fans told the steward to do one, they fully supported her backing her team. I said to the steward and later on to the club that my wife was hardly gonna start a riot , it wasn't as if it was a millwall shirt. The club apologised and gave us a box for the next home game. Boring but true !
My Mrs had a daggers st for 4 years and always wore a daggers top and scarf. She stoped coming over about 4 years ago as it wasn't good football.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !