Official website originality

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Last 3 headlines:

Burnett: "We Want To Win Every Game"

Murphy: "We Have To Stay Positive"

Elito: "We Need To Create Chances"

Trouble is, we haven't won every game, barely look positive and chances remain at a premium.

Look forward to the next gripping story

:lol:
Lcbdagger

Some of the interviews are a decent listen... have to agre though that 'manager wants to win every game' is hardly revolutionary thinking
InTheKnow

Does it matter what the title is? Surely it's all about the content and having endured years of little appearing on the site I'm just pleased there is regular stuff going on there.
DagenHammer87

It's almost as bad as the newspapers in Hot Fuzz.

I'm sure we've borrowed their main journo - that website is sometimes the first encounter a person will have with the club - supporter or not and time after time there's typo's, grammatical errors, symbols instead of letters where it hasn't been programmed properly.

Perhaps a little contrived, but it doesn't look professional. Almost in the same manner that if you required someone to look at your taps at home, you wouldn't hire the bloke who describes himself as a "plummer" in his advert.

If you can't be arsed to spell check something before you submit it, then it shouldn't go on as a promotional feature on your website...

In this digital age, the web replaces a lot of word of mouth - a website is a first encounter and you don't get a second chance at a first impression.
Ilford Dagger

[quote="DagenHammer87"]It's almost as bad as the newspapers in Hot Fuzz.

I'm sure we've borrowed their main journo - that website is sometimes the first encounter a person will have with the club - supporter or not and time after time there's typo's, grammatical errors, symbols instead of letters where it hasn't been programmed properly.

Perhaps a little contrived, but it doesn't look professional. Almost in the same manner that if you required someone to look at your taps at home, you wouldn't hire the bloke who describes himself as a "plummer" in his advert.

If you can't be arsed to spell check something before you submit it, then it shouldn't go on as a promotional feature on your website...

The above spelling errors etc remind me of the presentation skills of a certain Mr Butler whose grammar, spelling & inaccuracies left much to be desired - & he is an accredited Journalist!!