Who would you rather won the league?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Lincoln or Tranmere....

Any preferences - based on who would be more dangerous in the playoff?
On current form (including todays 9-0) surely Tranny to win it would be better for us?
RayleighDagger1986

Lincoln
We have a psychological edge over Tranmere
DevonDagger

Wouldn't mind 90 mins against Lincoln at Wembley, but wouldn't fancy playing them over two legs.

Tranmere might appear daunting having won 9-0, but it takes some doing to concede 9, I think there's more questions about Solihull than there is Tranmere from that game. So for now I'd probably have to agree with Rayleigh and pick Lincoln to win the league.
dagger4eva

RayleighDagger1986 wrote:Lincoln
We have a psychological edge over Tranmere
Fair point but from memory, Rotherham had a huge pshycological ad. over us.. dont think we even managed a draw against them.

The rest as they say is history
The Romford Dagger

Tranmere

Backed them at 6/1 for the league
Alan

Tranmere. Lincoln would be psychologically damaged by not winning the league.
Lcbdagger

Think we'd take Tranmere over two legs, sane with forest green... One leg final is a different world... I'm sure FGR will have general playoff demons to deal with after last few years.

Would like to see Lincoln go straight up
SUSSEX DAGGER

Would take FGR over two legs as they have not impressed me at all at anytime this season either against us or the games on the to, when we played them away they had not conceasded for something like 9 hours and I left there wondering how.

Tranmere over two games then you lick your lips at the thought of our speedsters against McNulty surely ?
See they have Aldershot on Friday so a good result by us with Tranmere winning hopefully will give us a chance of putting it to bed next Monday giving us the chance to rest a few. Hopefully we may also be able to give any of the returners much needed game time

Really hope Lincoln do it as they are the most dangerous as well as the most deserving.