Our ex-Kitman

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Paul from Barking

What's Digger the Dog's excuse?
Auntie Merge

Paul, you've already started a thread about Digger the Dog so there is no need to spam other threads.
Paul from Barking

Auntie Merge wrote:Paul, you've already started a thread about Digger the Dog so there is no need to spam other threads.
Yes, Aunty - I consider myself properly chastised -As DtD rightly pointed out, I don't get down too often now (though he could have been more polite). Am I right that he is a troll? Is he mentally challenged in some way?

If he is mentally ill somehow, should be a wiser man and let it go .... and perhaps organise visiting him when he's in for a service at Barley Lane.

I love you, Aunty. I don't want you to be upset with me again too
Auntie Merge

As much as you want to discuss it, I don't think this public forum
Is the place to discuss anyone's mental health, even in jest.
Chastised you may be, but any further posts on this subject will be edited or deleted as appropriate.
Paul from Barking

Aunty I do still love you - especially when you're strict with me.... The mind boggles with what librarians are really like - would we have to edit it???
admin
Site Admin

I'm going to lock this thread as I feel commenting on Digger the Dog here is pointless and will achieve nothing. Also it's hardly discussing the original topic in hand