Must watch

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

Billericay got beat today by the team Jimmy Bullard manages - Leatherhead.

Leatherhead celebrated in the dressing room afterwards by doing this:
https://twitter.com/ODDSbible/status/85 ... gr%5Etweet
dagger4eva

Haha there goes that amazing brand recognition in full swing lol
dagger4eva

Tamplin now claiming he was punched on the back of his head and offering Leatherhead fans come discuss it with him personally "if they are brave enough"

Oh how im so gutted we are missing out on all this amazing publicity and brand recognition.
Alan

The unprecedented levels of abuse claim seems absurd, unless "what a waste of money" is unprecedented.
Mike the Dagger

dagger4eva wrote:Haha there goes that amazing brand recognition in full swing lol
New record home league crowd for BTFC today, 300 more than at Victoria Road.
Diggerthedog

Mike the Dagger wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:Haha there goes that amazing brand recognition in full swing lol
Glory hunters. Will all disappear when the money runs out. Ask Crawley.
Auntie Merge

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Is that an audited figure?
NBDag

Auntie Merge wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:
Is that an audited figure?
I've been told that KPMG are on their way to address this as we speak.
DI Mike Dashwood

Three crowds in Ryman Prem today higher than ours.

And fans in wanting to watch successful team shocker.

Fake news all of this, am annoyed with myself for putting a comment on this thread!!

What I didn't know till today is that Aveley are leaving Mill Field at the end of the season after 65 years. Sad times.
Mike the Dagger

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Three crowds in Ryman Prem today higher than ours.

Fake news all of this, am annoyed with myself for putting a comment on this thread!!
;)
DI Mike Dashwood wrote:What I didn't know till today is that Aveley are leaving Mill Field at the end of the season after 65 years. Sad times.
Aveley are moving to a new ground at Belhus Park. Long planned and very pleased to be doing so.
Diggerthedog

Played in several cup finals over Aveley. Tamplin FC purchased some 2,000 seats from the firm currently ripping Upton Park to bits.
DI Mike Dashwood

Yeah, I see the new ground plans and it is all opening in July so looks good, so they are not being booted out or that, just shame to see another old ground go.

Am sure most of us have played in or been to local cup finals at Mill Field and have fond memories of the place.
Alan

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Three crowds in Ryman Prem today higher than ours.

We're 4th in the national league fighting to get promotion, 2 of the teams in the Rymans who got more than us are 3rd and 9th.
Mike the Dagger

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Yeah, I see the new ground plans and it is all opening in July so looks good, so they are not being booted out or that, just shame to see another old ground go.

Am sure most of us have played in or been to local cup finals at Mill Field and have fond memories of the place.
The boy was playing for the Millers u18s a couple of years ago and they had a great FA Youth Cup run. Great nights under the lights, but the pitch was shocking.

It's going to be an astro at the new gaff which opens up a load of things for them.

Great club, good luck to them.
DI Mike Dashwood

Alan, my point was aimed more at the Billericay fans where someone said they will go when the money runs out (or words to that effect). My comment on the Ryman league crowds was not tied to that, was just an FYI