Boreham Wood

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SLDagger

They have a decent team and players like Andrade will cause us trouble but I'm going for a comfortable 2-0 with Corey and Doe getting the goals
RayleighDagger1986

A win and 3 points is all I'm asking for
A S dagger97

SLDagger wrote:They have a decent team and players like Andrade will cause us trouble but I'm going for a comfortable 2-0 with Corey and Doe getting the goals
Corey is expected to miss this one with a hernia. Wood normally difficult to break down however I think they perform better away from home so I'm still quietly confident we can get the result today.

1-2 Romain & JMD
COYD
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
stanton101

Borehamwood 1-2 Daggers

Benson
Romain
SLDagger

A S dagger97 wrote:
SLDagger wrote:They have a decent team and players like Andrade will cause us trouble but I'm going for a comfortable 2-0 with Corey and Doe getting the goals
Corey is expected to miss this one with a hernia. Wood normally difficult to break down however I think they perform better away from home so I'm still quietly confident we can get the result today.

1-2 Romain & JMD
COYD
Ah shame he's out... Hopefully JMD can carry on from last week then
Kevin

1-0 down already - booger..!! :(
A S dagger97

Yes Benno!! 1-1, get in
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Kevin

A S dagger97 wrote:Yes Benno!! 1-1, get in
Go on Benno..!! What a legend :D
Kevin

...and another from Benno - get in there..!!

C'mon you Daggers!! 8-)
A S dagger97

Yeeesssss!! you hero benson
COYD :D

Mike the Dagger

Another massive result.

Well done the lads.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Someone comission the Benson statue, play offs here we come!
leewilson

Win Monday and the Play Offs are almost guaranteed. Only combo that could then stop us would be Aldershot win every game and Dover win every other game other than when they play Aldershot. And that would be assuming we lost vs Wrexham and Woking. Better Aldershot's result on Monday and we're confirmed there.

Benson's hitting form at the right time. Do you rest him Monday or play him? I just worry him getting injured and then we'd be a bit buggered. I think we'll in a position to protect him and introduce him for the last 20 if we need to on Monday. Give Romain the home match up top.
stanton101

Turned out quite a comfortable win in the end. Don't know who was more surprised when they went in front, us or them! They stepped it up a bit in the second half but so did we and once we went in front there was only going to be one winner. Defensively we looked comfortable despite that menace of a no.7 the midfield pretty much ran the show and Benno and Corey deservedly got their rewards. Motm has to be Benno and nearly 400 Daggers fans went home happy.
Well done to all. Roll on Monday.
Kevin

Cracking result - well done the boys!!

C'mon you Daggers! 8-)