Luke Gutteridge

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Anyone know what the deal with him is?

First saw some stroppiness at the North Ferriby away game when we won and he trudged off the pitch with the hump.

Then on Friday, he didnt celebrate our 2nd goal and instead got hold of the ball and smashed it upfield.
He then seemed to be having a barney with another 1 of our players a good 10 or so mins later (poss JMD) and was swiftly subbed by Stilly a minute later.
Doesnt add up and/or make sense....
Diggerthedog

I think he is just a moody sod. As long as he is performing not too fussed. One thing he does need to do though is acknowledge the support.
DI Mike Dashwood

Just one of those characters I think?? Has always had a slightly surly side to his nature even when at other clubs and at his stage of his career and having played higher level for much of his time I think he just likes to bowl about in this way.

Doesn't worry me really.
Daggerfrom70s

Good footballer but struggling for fitness. He was blowing hard during the Eastleigh game and the same against Sutton. Got caught on the ball too often but scored a goal so not all bad. Probably 2 games in 3 days is too much for him at this stage.