Tickets for Away game at FGR

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Reading the FGR website it is advised for those going to purchase their tickets online in advance, otherwise you will have to join the queue on the day for their ticket office.

The website is a bit confusing but if you click the link below
https://shop.forestgreenroversfc.com/AS ... eArea=away

And choose the option WEST STAND. You should be able to purchase and it will come up as WEST TERRACE, which is where we are seated.
The north stand bit marked 'away fans' will be for home fans for this game.
You then pay/register and it will give you an option to print a ticket or to get a text to your mobile.

You can phone up for tickets, but as I understand it, if you do you'll still have to queue to collect from the ticket office.

If you do try to phone up FGR, good luck, the phone was ringing for 5 mins this afternoon and still no answer.
admin
Site Admin

Can't we just buy them for Daggers ticket office?
Daggernewbie

Auntie Merge wrote:Reading the FGR website it is advised for those going to purchase their tickets online in advance, otherwise you will have to join the queue on the day for their ticket office.

The website is a bit confusing but if you click the link below
https://shop.forestgreenroversfc.com/AS ... eArea=away

And choose the option WEST STAND. You should be able to purchase and it will come up as WEST TERRACE, which is where we are seated.
The north stand bit marked 'away fans' will be for home fans for this game.
You then pay/register and it will give you an option to print a ticket or to get a text to your mobile.

You can phone up for tickets, but as I understand it, if you do you'll still have to queue to collect from the ticket office.

If you do try to phone up FGR, good luck, the phone was ringing for 5 mins this afternoon and still no answer.
The West terrace is uncovered and no seating.
RampantDuke

This is where all Daggers fans will be on Sunday. No seats. No roof and no bloody burgers!

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/uv?hl=en& ... oioI2wEwHQ
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
DevonDagger

I bought my ticket online and I'll collect it at the ground. I'm sure I read this was to speed up the process. That said, if we have to collect them - surely this would only be joining the same queue for those buying? Unless there's plans for a seperate queue for collection than buying on the day?
Last edited by DevonDagger on Tue May 02, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diggerthedog

Use the email option then scan the ticket with your phone. Like when boarding a plane.
Daggernewbie

If buying tickets in advance use online booking and print your tickets off saves queuing up.Have done mine this way.
RampantDuke

Has anyone who ordered a ticket online got an actual ticket to print off that looks like a ticket? We ordered 4 and just got a list of codes and a receipt which suggest we will also have to queue up which completely negates the point of ordering them online. FFS - when did getting into a piddly non-league football ground become such a difficult process?
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Dagdale

I think the secret here is getting to the ticket office as early as possible on Sunday mate, got mine today by phone leaving card details etc, spoke to a lovely lady agreeing midday would be ideal although respect not everyone can do that, I got the feeling from FGR that our club will not get any to sell tomorrow night, time factor? Can't quite make that one out?
Auntie Merge

RampantDuke wrote:Has anyone who ordered a ticket online got an actual ticket to print off that looks like a ticket? We ordered 4 and just got a list of codes and a receipt which suggest we will also have to queue up which completely negates the point of ordering them online. FFS - when did getting into a piddly non-league football ground become such a difficult process?
As I understand it they are electronic turnstiles, so they will read the QR code on your print out (the funny pattern above the numbers which say manual entry code).
mickeyblue

as there been really helpful I hope we return the favour
just noticed somewhere they offering us a tent to drink in
wtf they think we our scouts.
but we finished 9th!
SUSSEX DAGGER

RampantDuke wrote:Has anyone who ordered a ticket online got an actual ticket to print off that looks like a ticket? We ordered 4 and just got a list of codes and a receipt which suggest we will also have to queue up which completely negates the point of ordering them online. FFS - when did getting into a piddly non-league football ground become such a difficult process?
R/DUKE DONT WANT TO SOUND PATRONISING MATE BUT ON THAT PRINT OFF EACH TICKET HAS A BOX , THATS THE BAR CODE WHICH EACH OF YOU HAS TO HOLD UP TO THE SCANNER AT THE TURNSTILES. AS YOU DECIDED ON THAT PROCESS I DOUBT IF YOUR TICKETS WILL BE AT THE TICKET OFFICE. WHATEVER YOU DO MATE MAKE SURE YOU BRING THEM ALL WITH YOU AND NOT JUST THE RECEIPT PART . HATE FOR YOU TO GET THERE AND YOU ENCOUNTER PROBLEMS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FORMILIAR WITH THE PROCESS.

ALSO THINK ITS ONLY RIGHT TO COMMENT ON THE PRICING , STILL NOT HAPPY WITH THE WAY THEY ARE TREATING OUR SUPPORTERS SEATING WISE BUT £48 FOR WHAT I AM PAYING £82 TOMORROW NIGHT THEY SHOULD AT LEAST GET A PAT ON THE BACK FOR THAT.
Mike the Dagger

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/2 ... 05223.aspx

Looks like we have recycled the league match details here. Sort it out people.
Mike the Dagger

For those driving, see https://www.forestgreenroversfc.com/new ... -off-clash for info on parking on Sunday.

Official site being updated apparently.
durnzo

I phoned up earlier and got through a very polite lady. 2 mins later my tickets see ready for collection, but they did offer to email them or send them to my phone but being a technophobe I'd rather collect.