FGR Away Second Leg (1-1) Match Thread

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Got any finger nails left for this one?

Can see Williams and Gutts coming in for this, possibly Hawkins too. Surely FGR will try and play football at home rather then rolling around on the floor and time wasting, if so we can put them under some severe pressure at the back.

Hopefully we will have 300-400 present to cheer the lads on. Will be at the beer tent for opening see you all then!

Not predicting the score.

YFD
durnzo

My only worry is that they can't be as bad again!!

YFD
Mark

They'll move the ball a lot better at home but then hopefully so can we without all the bad bounces.

Williams in for Staunton will help but I'm not sure about Guttridge in this game as I think we need mobile players who can get after their defenders in possession. Hopefully Robbo can do another number on Noble.
ARNU

0-0 half time then whitely scores 2 killer goals early in the 2 nd. Then we roll around, time waste and stifle the game till full time. Then we all take a shit on their terraces leaving some biodegradable matter for forest green to sell in their food outlets, while we ride off to Wembley.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagdale

We all know to win this we've got to be at our very best, they've had a few days to ponder on the fact that they were fairly lucky to be still in this and were going to be under a fair bit of pressure on their manor with home tickets that are selling like hot cakes, but were do em on the counter because we have a team now that John's put together who wear the shirt with pride and look the part, a fully fit squad with a pretty impressive away record and we've been singing all season 'about a dream' so are we going out without a fight? No way! get on the M4, club coach, train or whatever, I'll even walk that bloody 3 miles let's do our part
stanton101

The best thing about that place is the train leaving it. I noticed they've been good enough to give us the terracing at the side, let's hope it don't piss down. I think we'll win 2-1 with Benno netting the winner in injury time. Cue scenes of mass hysteria on the terraces while their lot trudge home to camberwick green.
durnzo

[quote="ARNU"]0-0 half time then whitely scores 2 killer goals early in the 2 nd. Then we roll around, time waste and stifle the game till full time. Then we all take a shit on their terraces leaving some biodegradable matter for forest green to sell in their food outlets, while we ride off to Wembley.[/quote

Some biodegradable matter!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ******** brilliant. To paraphrase our mancunian cousins, I'm buzzing about tomorrow.

YFD
durnzo

******** buzzing
Lcbdagger

Get Guttridge in for a bit of experience and Williams at RB if fit and we have a cracking chance... been solid away from home this season.
Sagres

Weather forecast for Stroud on Sunday is largely dry with some sunny spells
BB-Dagger

Circumstances dictate that I can't get to today's game but I hope that everyone who is traveling has a great day, on our travels this season we have perhaps performed better than at home, it's now a one off game and we are more than capable of getting a result,remember we are DAGGERS make some noise and remembering that for all of us who can't be there we will still be with you listening and watching. COYFD
Lcbdagger

Pretty much all over by half time... absolutely went back in to our proverbial shells at 1-0... looked good again for the first twenty. Not sure where we go second half as we've created almost nothing
Adrian

They've done nothing really, but we've done less.
Widdowson somehow manages to let their player fall over and still beat him and that's it.
NBDag

That body language in the dressing room. No way we're going to stage a comeback if that transfers onto the pitch. Need to come out swinging and hope for some early luck
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Their defence is really good, it's so annoying