Club Shop opening hours for early bird season tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Are are the club shop opening hours if you are buying season tickets.Remember early bird prices end on the 31st May.

W/C 8th May

Friday 3:00pm - 5:00pm

W/C 15th May

Monday 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Friday 3:00pm - 5:00pm

W/C 22nd May

Friday 3:30pm - 5:30pm

W/C 29th May

Tuesday 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Wednesday 3:30pm - 6:30pm

Please note that season ticket application forms can be handed in at the bar, outside of ticket office opening hours. The Clubhouse will be open from 9am until 11pm for anyone wishing to hand their application in.
Read more at http://www.daggers.co.uk/tickets/openin ... sFk.99kets.
DI Mike Dashwood

Anyone know when the new kit is on sale??

Have promised it to a very disappointed little girl in order to cheer her up from the news she is not going to Wembley on Sunday!!
Daggernewbie

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Anyone know when the new kit is on sale??

Have promised it to a very disappointed little girl in order to cheer her up from the news she is not going to Wembley on Sunday!!
I would say more than likely July for the beginning of the new season but you never know could be earlier.
Pondfield Dagger

is there a free gift voucher this year for those buying an early bird season ticket? like a £5 voucher towards buying the new shirt? sure that offer happened before?
Diggerthedog

So who has renewed or not renewed or is renewing to a different area? I shall be renewing x 2 for the TBS.

Interesting to see that Woking have now sold over 1000 season tickets. Yes cheap but these folk will spend money elsewhere within the club. Sutton also now sold more than last season over 1200 now.
durnzo

I'm with 2 others in the TBS rather than the sieve. I'm not sure what the club can do to get more STs sold. I think there's just too much competition in London. I could be wrong though.

Looking forward to next season already.
Sagres

X 2 in the sieve for me
SLDagger

Anyone know what Woking have done to attract so many new fans? I went to the away game at Woking and their stadium was empty?!!
Diggerthedog wrote:So who has renewed or not renewed or is renewing to a different area? I shall be renewing x 2 for the TBS.

Interesting to see that Woking have now sold over 1000 season tickets. Yes cheap but these folk will spend money elsewhere within the club. Sutton also now sold more than last season over 1200 now.
Adrian

They're selling them for £99.
What it means is that people that would go to ten games a season will get one because it will save them money.
It won't make much long term difference to crowds.
admin
Site Admin

Adrian wrote:They're selling them for £99.
What it means is that people that would go to ten games a season will get one because it will save them money.
Strongly disagree there. If someone has a season ticket, it'll encourage them to attend more games as they know they won't have to pay any extra to get in. And who knows, they might buy a pint, burger, programme, scarf etc. and make the club an extra few quid.

On this note I do want to give the club credit for their social media advertising and trying to make it more appealing, at least they are trying something.
durnzo

I was gonna say that having an ST will encourage you to go more, you stole my thunder!!! Anyone would think it's your website!!

Personally I'm not sure dropping the ST prices to less than the early bird prices, which are very reasonable in my opinion, would sell enough extra to cover the loss in revenue. And if it didn't then that's a big blow to the finances. I think they should make the early bird prices the actual prices, surely all ST holders will get their's at the discounted rate, and then look at the pay on the day prices. A few of my mates who have prem STs have come over and really enjoyed it but have been surprised at the cost. If it was a bit less I reckon you'd get more "floaters" who would spend more money elsewhere.

I think the amount of people who wanna buy an ST for the daggers is pretty much set in stone so get the cash in from them and then try to entice others by getting them through the turnstiles on a casual basis and hope they fall head over heels and want to commit to an ST in the future.
Adrian

admin wrote:
Adrian wrote:They're selling them for £99.
Strongly disagree there. If someone has a season ticket, it'll encourage them to attend more games as they know they won't have to pay any extra to get in. And who knows, they might buy a pint, burger, programme, scarf etc. and make the club an extra few quid.

On this note I do want to give the club credit for their social media advertising and trying to make it more appealing, at least they are trying something.
None of what you've said there counters what I've said about not making a long term difference.

By reducing season tickets for £199 to £99 the more than twice as many will have to be sold just to generate the same level of revenue.
The people most likely to be in those additional buyers are people that won't normally attend enough games to make £199 a good deal but would do enough to make £99 worthwhile. At lot of them would normally spend more than £99 buying tickets on the day but not as much as £199, so a season ticket at £99 for them would actually reduce the clubs revenue from tickets.

They might end up attending a few more games but at very little benefit to the club. All of the add ins you mention aren't making the club much.

Having a season ticket won't just mean people attend more. If they've seen enough games to have covered the season ticket price and the team are playing badly then they'll not bother going as they know they've got their money's worth.

People that aren't going to do more ham one or two games a year won't just buy a season ticket because they're £99.
Diggerthedog

Have a look at Sutton to see it works. They averaged 700-800 now almost treble that, their merchandise revenues quadrupled. Woking sold 400 odd season tickets last year already trebled that now for this season.
Getting people through the gates is the hardest thing, I think we could have gone with this kind of price structure for this year when we still have parachute payments etc. We had 2000 for a play off game it should set alarm bells ringing. We have tried almost everything else it is worth a go.

If our day prices are the same next season then the club have not learned. £15 for terrace and £18 for Seats is enough and £5 for anywhere for kids, current kids prices are pathetic. Anymore than that forget any floaters attending. I fear the prices will stay the same only because Orient will fill the TBS for one game at the higher price.
Mark

Our on the day prices are way too high I agree. When I bring mates they are astounded. They can go and watch west ham u23s for next to nothing and the standard isn't hugely different although not particularly competitive.
Adrian

Diggerthedog wrote:Have a look at Sutton to see it works. They averaged 700-800 now almost treble that, their merchandise revenues quadrupled. Woking sold 400 odd season tickets last year already trebled that now for this season.
Getting people through the gates is the hardest thing, I think we could have gone with this kind of price structure for this year when we still have parachute payments etc. We had 2000 for a play off game it should set alarm bells ringing. We have tried almost everything else it is worth a go.

If our day prices are the same next season then the club have not learned. £15 for terrace and £18 for Seats is enough and £5 for anywhere for kids, current kids prices are pathetic. Anymore than that forget any floaters attending. I fear the prices will stay the same only because Orient will fill the TBS for one game at the higher price.
Are Sutton are in the same league as when they averaged 7-800? No. Did they get a load of publicity from a cup run which would have had a fair bot of an impact on merchandise revenue? Yes.

Woking might have sold 3 times as many tickets, but have they increased revenue? Do you know how may of those would have been regulars anyway that would have normally spent more than £99? No.

The whole point of getting more people in is to increase revenue. Halving revenue to get double the people doesn't help.