Mr hopkin

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
mickeyblue

liking all the work Glenn and the board are doing atm.

early signings. clubhouse revamp which is costly by the looks of the work involved etc

new pitch being laid which is another costly affair and all this on a shoestring budget.

there is obviously a lot more going on which I don't know about but would like to thank Glenn and his directors for doing it.

many thanks
MICKY
but we finished 9th!
Adrian

We were busier last year when it came to signing players.
Still has always been pretty proactive when it comes to getting players signed up. It was only Burnett that managed to start a season with out having players signed up.

If we're relaying the pitch and doing up the club house on a shoestring budget then we're being stupid.
mickeyblue

Jesus Adrian time of month mate?

obviously Glenn is dipping into own pocket. I remember reading somewhere that directors boxes will be done up as well. another big plus as there pretty average to say the least.

then season after we upgrading bury road end.

change is coming grumpy get used to it
but we finished 9th!
steeevooo

Who's Glenn Hopkin? Is he some sort of hybrid between Glenn Tamplin and Glyn Hopkin?!!
Adrian

mickeyblue wrote:Jesus Adrian time of month mate?

obviously Glenn is dipping into own pocket. I remember reading somewhere that directors boxes will be done up as well. another big plus as there pretty average to say the least.

then season after we upgrading bury road end.

change is coming grumpy get used to it
So he's dipping into his own pocket but we're doing it on a shoestring budget?
We've relaid the pitch before and we've signed players early before. What's changing?
Daggernewbie

Adrian wrote:We were busier last year when it came to signing players.
Still has always been pretty proactive when it comes to getting players signed up. It was only Burnett that managed to start a season with out having players signed up.

If we're relaying the pitch and doing up the club house on a shoestring budget then we're being stupid.
Upstairs bar ripped out air conditioning and new seating,new pitch, directors boxes done up and players signed love to know what you call a shoe string budget Adrain.
mickeyblue

steeevooo wrote:Who's Glenn Hopkin? Is he some sort of hybrid between Glenn Tamplin and Glyn Hopkin?!!
apolagy to Glyn FOR MISSPELLING HIS NAME

and ty to you steve for pointing it out.
but we finished 9th!
mickeyblue

this is why this forum does not work. i put a post out thanking our owner for the good he is doing and get negative posts.

it was me that put shoestring budget btw not adrian he was just trying to create a argument as usual.
but we finished 9th!
redboy

As long as the playing budget isn't affected, I think it's important that we spend money on club facilities. We need to attract as many people to the club as possible, not just on match days either. We also need to provide a food facility as we clearly lose a lot of money to the Pipe Major. I feel assured that we have an experienced business man steering the club in the right direction.
Daggernewbie

mickeyblue wrote:this is why this forum does not work. i put a post out thanking our owner for the good he is doing and get negative posts.

it was me that put shoestring budget btw not adrian he was just trying to create a argument as usual.
Then why did you put shoe string budget all the work that`s going on can`t be cheap.
lupins

If ever we needed proof that some people on this forum are serial moaners and love the sound of their own keyboard this thread is it

Original post was just saying thanks things seem to be moving upwardly

Seems if some people here found a pay packet in the street they would moan about the tax paid
Alan

Is this the right room for an argument?
mickeyblue

5minute or full half hour?
but we finished 9th!
mickeyblue

Daggernewbie wrote:
mickeyblue wrote:this is why this forum does not work. i put a post out thanking our owner for the good he is doing and get negative posts.

Then why did you put shoe string budget all the work that`s going on can`t be cheap.
not very good at writing my point a cross lack of braincells or something along those lines. as I've already stated it's coming from glyn pockets or we been storing shed loads away somewhere.

anyway back on topic I'll take the full half hour
but we finished 9th!
RampantDuke

mickeyblue wrote:5minute or full half hour?
I told you already. No you didn't.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!