Leyton Orient

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Unless an unbelievable offer was put down, he'd be mad to go there. He has decent backing at our place, he has virtually the same squad as last year to work with, plus some decent additions and he knows the club inside out.
If Still were ten or fifteen years younger then yes by all means, but imho he's set his sights on getting our club promoted before his retirement and personally I don't think money would be that much of an incentive when you consider the shambles that is orient at the moment.
Dagdale

This Wanstead born guy who has Dunkin Donuts under his command has mega bucks to throw at the club and a lifelong fan makes you wonder why he wasn't on Barry Hearn's radar a few years back before the ill-feted FB arrived. Definitely think they're be a strong force pretty soon but there's only five weeks to kick off and can't see all potentially new players gelling together so quickly and fitting in as a top force. Ling will get a good coach with good background but John going? he has big history with us and sitting back this summer reflecting on last season must be pretty pleased with it all and knows the job is not quite done, every player especially these young boys seem to love playing for him and in some way looking up to him and maybe there's a bit more to it than that but hey didn't it show last term, with a 'healthier climate' board level and these five new players added to an already pretty good squad, expectations to this season will be a pleasure to watch and sure I speak for us all, cant wait for it to start!
Paul from Barking

I just wonder whether Garry Hill could be tempted up from the south coast? (The money would need to be right, of course - perhaps they'll have some window fitting contract work going there??)
Diggerthedog

Garry Hill lives in Essex, take your pills my old chum.
Auntie Merge

Leyton Orient are looking for a new CEO in case anyone here is interested.
https://www.leytonorient.com/news/2017/ ... b-vacancy/