Luke Norris

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerSince92

Hearing from the club that his loan has been extended by a further month. Good news I'm sure you will all agree.
ARNU

We can give lacklustre Murphy a rest now then.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
TheLion

Great news. I would play him from the start on Saturday.

We need to push on from the first minute, instead of looking like the away team.
SUSSEX DAGGER

TheLion wrote:Great news. I would play him from the start on Saturday.

We need to push on from the first minute, instead of looking like the away team.
Would not be a bit surprised if we gave Dicko a start . This lot looked like a bloody Rugby team when we went there and boy did they half bully us.

Not looking forward to this one at all.
ronaldaggero

TheLion wrote:Great news. I would play him from the start on Saturday.

just made a comment on another post about us looking like the away team . something that we need to put right , we only up the pressure after we let opposition get the upper hand and score . I feel sure Norris could take on the roll of getting shots in early , give the opponents something to think about rather than being allowed to play their own game and make their own luck .
SUSSEX DAGGER

Any of our Strikers who don't fancy this lot who have gone for 7 in their last two games should seek an alternative career.

Hope we go back to playing a bit more football and moving it quickly, hoof it up in the air and you are playing right into their hands.

All of us who witnessed the game at their drum earlier in the year must know what they are all about, hope our Manager does this lot really did look a one trick pony.
Lcbdagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Any of our Strikers who don't fancy this lot who have gone for 7 in their last two games should seek an alternative career.

Hope we go back to playing a bit more football and moving it quickly, hoof it up in the air and you are playing right into their hands.

All of us who witnessed the game at their drum earlier in the year must know what they are all about, hope our Manager does this lot really did look a one trick pony.
Absolutely spot on... if even there was a team to play our 'Dagenham 2014' passing style against, it is these guys... we let them play their game and we will be murdered as they will simply over power us. Any striker should be licking their lips preparing for this game with their recent defensive record.