New Signing

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
BarkingRambo

Charlee Adams has joined, last played for Birmingham. He was playing top flight Scottish footie last year (although Jake Mulraney is now a first team regular for Caledonian Thistle so that doesnt always mean much) and was picked a few times while at Birmingham. On paper it sounds like a really good signing.

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-Ko72Qxm68VuTEEcd6yA
Paul from Barking

Shame JT didn't make it to Victoria Road - perhaps we'll get him once his Aston Villa sejour is over??
TommyD&R

Think I actually saw this on the national league banter page about a month ago. Thought it was the usual made up shite but someone must know their stuff! He's a local lad from Redbridge too. You're right about Scottish prem meaning nothing though because Ade Azeez is a regular for Partick.

He's a ball winning defensive mid apparently so at least we have someone similar to Robinson if he gets injured again. A good left back and right back to go and we'll be ready for a proper title challenge I think. Squads taking shape nicely!
Auntie Merge

Welcome to the Daggers Charlee.
mickeyblue

decent signing on paper and even more decent squad on paper, season cannot come quick enough.

on another note hawkins been linked to pompey.
but we finished 9th!
BarkingRambo

mickeyblue wrote: on another note hawkins been linked to pompey.
With us having an attack of Hawkins, Whitely, Fejiri, Sparkes, Howells, Ferrier, Cheek and Romain. It wouldnt surprise me if Still isn't preparing himself to lose one of Hawkins or Whitely. Probably would be the best transfer for him, going up some leagues without trying to jump straight into a Championship squad.
mickeyblue

BarkingRambo wrote:
With us having an attack of Hawkins, Whitely, Fejiri, Sparkes, Howells, Ferrier, Cheek and Romain. It wouldnt surprise me if Still isn't preparing himself to lose one of Hawkins or Whitely. Probably would be the best transfer for him, going up some leagues without trying to jump straight into a Championship squad.
out of hawkins or whitely id rather we kept whitely. whitely is our match winner whilst the hawk needs the correct service. if no issue to sell id rather none go.
a left back in and we have some squad.

COYD
but we finished 9th!
durnzo

mickeyblue wrote:
BarkingRambo wrote:
out of hawkins or whitely id rather we kept whitely. whitely is our match winner whilst the hawk needs the correct service. if no issue to sell id rather none go.
a left back in and we have some squad.

COYD
Spot on.
durnzo

If you look at the gems still has found In the (even) lower leagues and the youngsters he's got on loan from bigger clubs it's very impressive. I know nothing about most the players we've signed this summer but have full faith they'll be bang on.

At the risk of going off on a tangent. stills biggest strength, findings unknown gems to improve the team and hopefully sell on for a nice bit of bunce, is ideal for dagenham. And with only 2 seasons left, probably, is the man who replaces him the most important factor for the club in the near future. Look what happened last time he left!!!!